Dutch Passion DP Ultimates first

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first post here. Also this is my first grow. I've been planning and spending since November and finally i got my setup running the last 2 weeks. I have 3 seedlings, 2 of them are 12 days old and the other one is 9 days old. I have 30 litre pots which i filled in with biobizz light mix and added 5 tbsp of Epsoma Lime plus 30% perlite. I run them under 400w metal halide which is air cooled and its 15 inches away from the canopy. I have intake and excaust fan both at 341 CFM and currently i use only excaust fan running at about 30% power. My tent is in a big room so there is fresh air coming in from the venting of the tent. My tent is 1.5 x 1.5 x 2 meters. I watered them plain bubbled water with ec 0.5 and ph'ed down to 6.1 and the last time i watered them it was 2 days ago and i provided them AN nutrients with 0.5ml/L g/m/b and 1.5ml/L Voodo juice, Piranha and B-52 ph'ed down to 6.1. My temps are 23 - 25 C and my humidity levels 55 - 60%.

I had the feeling from the beginning that my leaves had a pale green look and as the days continue i am afraid that they have something going on :( I hope is just a CalMag deficiency! Pictures under can be more helpfull.
20190208_194413_2.jpg
20190208_194424_2.jpg
20190208_194439_2.jpg

With Light Mix Soil you should be feeding small amounts of grow or (nitrogen) in the first week its probably eating itself.

30l pots are probably overkill for autos.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

With Light Mix Soil you should be feeding small amounts of grow or (nitrogen) in the first week its probably eating itself.

30l pots are probably overkill for autos.

So the garden limestone i added (about 5 tbsp in 30 litres consist of 70% soil and 30% perlite) does not provide nitrogen?
The first 10 days they received water with EC 0.5 and ph down 6.0 (botanicare 0-15-0). *You think the ph is very low?

My air pots arrived 2 days ago. They are 5 gallon. I used the 30 litre plastic pots because there was a huge delay from an ebay seller with air pots.
Can i transplant them there now?

Last edited:
So the garden limestone i added (about 5 tbsp in 30 litres consist of 70% soil and 30% perlite) does not provide nitrogen?
The first 10 days they received water with EC 0.5 and ph down 6.0 (botanicare 0-15-0). *You think ilthe ph is very low?

My air pots arrived 2 days ago. They are 5 gallon. I used the 30 litre plastic pots because there was a huge delay from an ebay seller with air pots.
Can i transplant them there now?
I'm no veteran grower but when I first started I'd put my autos in 2l pots for the first week or two then transplant to 15ls never had any stunting or transplant shock Royal Queen Seeds has a decent guide for transplanting autos.

I'm no veteran grower but when I first started I'd put my autos in 2l pots for the first week or two then transplant to 15ls never had any stunting or transplant shock Royal Queen Seeds has a decent guide for transplanting autos.

Transplant from 30litre pot to a 20litre pot i think is in noones guide :D
Thanks i will take a look.
About the nitrogen? You think my plants are getting too much of it? I didnt unnderstand your first comment well.

Transplant from 30litre pot to a 20litre pot i think is in noones guide :D
Thanks i will take a look.
About the nitrogen? You think my plants are getting too much of it? I didnt unnderstand your first comment well.
I would say so dude are you using BioBizz nutes to accompany the soil?

I would say so dude are you using BioBizz nutes to accompany the soil?

I gave them their first feed of nutes 3 days ago. The mix was 0.5ml/L micro grow bloom and 1.5ml/L of Voodoo juice, Piranha and B52. All my nutrients are from Advance Nutrients.
Is it wrong that after 3 days of giving them about 0.4L litre each that they didnt dry out yet?

Anyone out there can jump in and share some knowledge? I am dying to find out whats happening here. Does some epsom salt and calmag will do the difference?

Anyone out there can jump in and share some knowledge? I am dying to find out whats happening here. Does some epsom salt and calmag will do the difference?
I didn't mean too much nitrogen I read your earlier post wrong. I'd say that's too weak a mix of Nitrogen. I'm not familiar with advance nutrients but the general feed schedule I follow is this all be it biobizz not advance. Bottom one is for light mix says no N in week one but I've found adding a small dose helps kick start them.
9c1e9795ee85dcd83f438046b1fecdea.jpg

Id reckon your ph is a bit low for a soil grow. I usually give plain water @7ph and my runoff comes out @6.5.
Have you been testing your runoff?

Ive found since going organic I need to worry less about the ph because the microbes in the soil help regulate it.

Back