Dragon Meds Dragon Etiquette

Darth Abraham

Breeder of dank
Reaction score
I've heard it mentioned in threads, that there was originally a set of guidelines for breeding with dragons. I haven't found that thread on here, and was wondering what those guidelines were?

I'm planning on finishing up my current cycles and projects then cleaning up my tents, and then pheno hunting through photos. Then going from there, but I have some ideas in my head and don't want to step on any toes.

I've heard it mentioned in threads, that there was originally a set of guidelines for breeding with dragons. I haven't found that thread on here, and was wondering what those guidelines were?

I'm planning on finishing up my current cycles and projects then cleaning up my tents, and then pheno hunting through photos. Then going from there, but I have some ideas in my head and don't want to step on any toes.
@Mossy is who you want to talk to.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

@Darth Abraham I cant find the seed breeding etiquette thread...but I See you found @FullDuplex thread.

First stop is to simply Ask the breeder if he minds if you make a personal cross.

I'd say FD has the same breeding ethic as me...:headbang:..which is fine..bring me a photo of the Grandchildren.

I'd say grab some when he still has the Regulars out...:headbang:...but I'm not actually sure they are available yet.

@Darth Abraham I cant find the seed breeding etiquette thread...but I See you found @FullDuplex thread.

First stop is to simply Ask the breeder if he minds if you make a personal cross.

I'd say FD has the same breeding ethic as me...:headbang:..which is fine..bring me a photo of the Grandchildren.

I'd say grab some when he still has the Regulars out...:headbang:...but I'm not actually sure they are available yet.

Alright cool, I was planning on picking up some of the Anvils from the ALF 5 at the cup. But if I can't hold out till then, I was thinking about trying to pickup some Russian Dragons and Durrrty Dragons from Autobeanstalk. I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy till then. But I'll just hit you or Full Duplex up when I'm ready to do something.

Aunty is correct, it’s polite to ask and bring on the photos. Helps me see where they’re going and what they do in a new cross.

Transparency is key, that and honesty.

I think mossy is fairly liberal with the actions you take regarding Dragon seeds. I intend to cross myself in the near future. Something that will stay black all the time, as my Black Dragons are a bit random as to colour.

@Mossy @FullDuplex Hey folks, sorry for dragging up an older thread, but I wanted to ask if I could use some Black Dragon pollen for crossing with my Jamaican Haze - Photo. I tried to message you, but got a not allowed error. I would assume you get spammed a lot lol.

Does the above still stand regarding crossing with BD? The intention is to do all the crosses from the first auto - photo one here on AFN.

I've added some pics of the Haze, if that makes any difference. The Haze means a lot to me, and I want to keep the genetics.

JH5.jpg
JH1.jpg
JH2.jpg
JH3.jpg
JH4.jpg

Back