Blue_Dreamer's Perpetual Grow Journal

Blue_dreamer

450* Braise it!
Reaction score
So I quit posting pics in the Live Stoner Chat, and I'd like to keep better track of my grows and pics, so having it all in one place will be helpful.

Small tent -

1710252211330.png

Front Left - Witch Doc x Anvil in DWC
Front Right - Seedstockers Blackberry Gum in DWC

The 6 in the middle...
3x Stone Dragon x Orange Diesel regs
2x Mandarin Fuel regs
1x Grapefruit Fem (and its whorled, 3 branches instead of 2)

There is also a JEM in a solo cup in there, lol.

In the back...
Back Left Left - Lemon Amnesia white label fem
Back Left Right - Big Bud white label fem
Back Right - Witch Doc x Anvil in a one gallon grow bag that I'm growing for a friend.

The Stone Dragon x Orange Diesel and Mandarin Fuel are for breeding.
Not exactly sure what yet, until I know which are males and which are female.
I am hoping to cross for a (Stone Dragon x Orange Diesel) x Mandarin Fuel, I want those orange and fuel / chem / diesel terpenes, but I also want all the medicinal benefits of the Stone Dragon lineage.

And in the bigger tent...

1710252599582.png

Back Left - Seed Stockers BCN Critical XXL
Back Right - Fastbuds Gorilla
Front Left - Mephisto Grape Crush
Front Right - Barneys Farm Blue Gelato #41 photo.

The Critical XXL is starting to fade and I'm likely going to chop it this week.
1710252676402.png

And I'm just having fun with the Blue Gelato, training it.

1710252715523.png

My plan is to turn that thing into a giant, move it to a 27 gallon rubbermaid tote and keep it in veg until this summer, then switching it to flower. The reduced lighting will be better on my AC bill over the summer, I can do light from 7pm to 7am so its not heating my office up when its hot outside. I want a 2+ pound plant, lol.

Trimmed the Gorilla up, I ran my hand through the leaves and it was wet so I decided I better thin it out so I don't have any fungal issues.

Before:

1710449997825.png

After:
1710450021926.png

Veg tent

1710773902683.png

There are 3 Stone Dragon x Orange Diesel regs that I planted in the middle there
Plus 2 Mandarin Fuel, and 1 Grapefruit.

The grapefruit came from fem seed, so I know its a girl.

So far I've found one SDxOD thats a boy.

Of the 2 mandarin fuels, one is quite large and one is a runt. I am really hoping the large one is female.

I would like to do a (SDxOD) x Mandarin Fuel cross.

Along with making seeds from a few others in there, in the back right is a Big Bud and I was really impressed with how fast and how thick it grew, and it has a strong skunk smell. Would be interested to see how these genes cross.

I've been experimenting a bit with autos and topping, I wanted to know how many times I can top an auto without stressing it. The Big bud was topped 3 times and I've clearly stressed it into flowering. The two plants in DWC in the front have also been topped 3 times, but growing in DWC seems to keep the stress low enough they haven't started showing pistils yet. My goal is to get as many vertical stems to grow Colas as possible.

With having a male SDxOD, I will definitely be crossing it with the grapefruit female as well.

Next grow in this tent is likely going to be a bit of a phenotype hunt, I'll grow 6 or so plants out of each variety and keep the best male and female to cross to get an F1 line of each type.

Why? IDK. Its fun, thats why. I'm making weird crosses and maybe I'll find something thats absolutely fire.

You got some nice ol genetics from AFN in your hands bro. Good'ol night time medicine :thumbsup:

You got some nice ol genetics from AFN in your hands bro. Good'ol night time medicine :thumbsup:

So I grew a bloodstone female and male, for the seeds. Didn't get the female that big, used a 1 gallon pot. Maybe 1oz of bud off it, and I used it to make cannabutter. Made it at the same strength I usually do.

Mostly for my wife, edibles don't really do much for me, I'll get like a warm feeling in my belly but thats about it.

Nope. Not these brownies. These brownies are knockout juice. 15 minutes, man. Thats how long between eating and "why does my stomach feel like its full of fireflys?", and then 15 minutes after that I'm asleep.

The Grape Crush got chopped this morning.

1711064225441.png

And I'm out of room in my garden tent, so had to move some stuff to this tent. I had most of this stuff outside last week it was beautiful out in the 70s. And then it turned back around and started snowing again this week. It was 18* last night. Fuck Ohio.

1711064730720.png

Six regs in the middle there. Only one male spotted so far. Looks like I might have gotten lucky.

1711463350408.png

All girls in the tent now. There was only one male out of the 5 regs I planted, and it got moved to my vegetable tent so it can't knock anyone up yet. I also removed a Mandarin fuel that was a runt, I didn't want its genetics getting into anything on accident if I knocked it up and some of its seeds got mixed up.

Those are some fine looking plants you have there! One male is enough, three is better :eyebrows::pass:

I did some watering today and gave the 2 girls in DWC in my small tent a haircut. They were VERY dense with leaves with no airflow.
I trimmed out some leaf as well as trimmed off any lower bud sites that I didn't want to flower out.

1711909672220.png

I am actually shocked at this Amnesia Lemon. This is a 1 gallon grow, and this thing is making some stacked buds on branches. Super happy with how this looks, and its a white label from Lindas.

1711909726532.png

The Big Bud is doing good too. Nice big colas, and very thick dense branches. The buds are already very dense.
1711909778520.png

The Blackberry Gum isn't as big as I'd like. Now I did top it twice so that it would branch out more, but the 2nd topping seemed to stress it and throw it into an early flower. That said, I will likely get a very nice 2-3 oz off of it.

1711909832333.png

The Witch Doctor x Anvil is doing very well. I grew one of these in a 1 gallon soil grow bag and its curing right now. This one is getting a lot bigger and I'm just starting to see some pistils. Seems like its going to be a nice producing plant. It makes some very nice white flowers that give off a sandalwood and fruit smell.

1711909947438.png

This is my first cross I've grown out, Orange Diesel x Stone Dragon. Seems to be doing very well for a 1 gallon grow.

1711910016936.png

Here is another female of the same.

1711910034008.png

And this is a Mandarin Fuel female.

1711910063326.png

I am also growing a male Orange Diesel x Stone Dragon. I haven't picked a name for it yet. I am waiting for some flower so I can determine what terpenes are most prevalent. It will be something like Orange Dragon, Stone Diesel, Diesel Dragon, Orange Stone, idk. Something, but I'm waiting to see if the orange diesel or stone dragon show up more in it. Personally, I would be thrilled if I got a lot of orange diesel terpenes as well as a heavy purple flower influence from the stone dragon with a higher amount of the good medicinal stuff from the stone dragon with the CBD, CBN, CBG etc.

So I'm doing some pollen chucking with the male that I have. So I should end up with the following crosses...

Orange Diesel x Stone Dragon F2, from 2 different plants.
Big Bud x (Orange Diesel x Stone Dragon F1)
Amnesia Lemon x (Orange Diesel x Stone Dragon F1)
Grapefruit x (Orange Diesel x Stone Dragon F1)

And, I'm not purposefully doing it, but since I'm shaking male pollen around in the tent, I know I'm gonna end up with some....
Blackberry Gum x (Orange Diesel x Stone Dragon F1)
and
(Witch Doctor x Anvil) x (Orange Diesel x Stone Dragon F1)

I'll grow a few here and there and see what I like.

Despite having given the Gorilla a heavy trim AGAIN (3rd time) last week, it already has heavy leaves again. And its sucking down a gallon and a half of water. This girl is 101 days today, and just finally flowering. I believe this is a failed auto, because it didn't start showing pistils until about a few weeks ago when I switched its lighting to 12/12.

This thing also LOVES nutrient. I can't burn it. And it just sucks down water. I've cut its nitrogen back by 25% and I'm going to go to 50% now to cut back on the leaf. But I've been dumping the masterblend at it and it just keeps sucking it down and growing like crazy. Its the biggest plant I've grown to date, by a fairly sizeable percentage. I won't be shocked if I break 10oz dry with this thing.

1711910916370.png

My Barney's Farm Blue Gelato #41. I took 6 cuttings off of it and put them in rapid rooters and in the other tent. I'd like to have a few clones. I'll keep a few in my fridge in the crisper drawer until next September, I'll be downsizing my growing over the summer to just a single tent, no sense in heating my office and then paying to cool it too. And I'd like to give one or two away if enough root, a friend of mine's dad wanted some clones.

1711911180877.png

Back