Dream Beans breeding project thread

Ok got the babies down in there pots.
There are 63 plants in there now. Still waiting on the last trays worth to pop(and my other tray to get here, they sent them in 3 separate shipments)

Not a whole lot of action justkeepin everyone updated and keeping track of things here

i went ahead and potted these into little half gallon(ish) pots, straight into Bio365’s bio flower. They seemed to like it when they lived under the sink

I need to go get my trolmaster out of the lag and hook it up so I can get a ppfd reading. The bigger ones did NOT like moving from the low light under the sink to the HLG650r’s I had both of them cranked at 100%.

Gonna be stress testing these along the way, and by stress testing I mean the things that I inevitably mess up along the way lol

DAD668B8-935B-406C-8009-C41D2B2F0C13.jpeg

Nice Update.. I run my Diablo 650 at about 80 -90% for around 10--12 hrs and 100% for 6-10 hrs and they get a short nap, they stay on this routine for a few days then I will let them have a good 8 hr nap and start the cycle over. Iam currently doing it on your beans now and they are doing fine but they do let me know when they are tired.Keep you updated.

Nice Update.. I run my Diablo 650 at about 80 -90% for around 10--12 hrs and 100% for 6-10 hrs and they get a short nap, they stay on this routine for a few days then I will let them have a good 8 hr nap and start the cycle over. Iam currently doing it on your beans now and they are doing fine but they do let me know when they are tired.Keep you updated.
Heck yeah man post any updates and pics here that’d be rad

Ok I think I’ve got the breeding room dialed in and everyone seems to be happy.

75 f°
50% rh

seems to be where everyone is happy

oh and the lights all the way down at 20% lol.

And I will have to look at what generation these were released at. I wanna say f4.
So this would make this round technically the f5

but I’m never going to release this strain unless i have express consent from roc to do so

I will only use it for crossing into other strains

so I’m stoked to get the trifoliate, because that’s my favorite mutation. 100000% gonna reverse this entire girl and use it for any future trifoliate candidates

Back