Droopy leaves when light turns back on

Newbieaussie

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi guys, after some advise on why my plant might be drooping. They're autoflowers grown in coco, 20/4 light schedule. Here's a pic from when I woke up, after the lights been on all night just before it gets turned off.
received_506391389962011.jpeg

Then here's a pic from shortly after the off period, and this one is just droopy af. They've been watered but shes still drooping more than the others. Is it light related?
received_837247560024408.jpeg

Plants go to sleep in the dark and droop.some know its bedtime and droop an hour before light out :smokeit:
Keep er lit
:pighug:

Plants go to sleep in the dark and droop.some know its bedtime and droop an hour before light out :smokeit:
Keep er lit
:pighug:

Thanks.
I don't water to run off, could it be nitrogen toxicity? should I be watering to run off everyday regardless of if it's drying or not?
I'm using canna a+b, should I stop using calmag if I'm using a+b, is that enough?

you need calmag in coco my friend also your girls look fine to me also from now on water to run off every time you feed them it stops lockouts ect also you dont need to feed them every single day lift you pots as you may get away with every 2 days just dont let your coco dry out completely your doing a great job dont worry

Thanks
you need calmag in coco my friend also your girls look fine to me also from now on water to run off every time you feed them it stops lockouts ect also you dont need to feed them every single day lift you pots as you may get away with every 2 days just dont let your coco dry out completely your doing a great job dont worry
Thanks for your reply.
I ended up doing a qtr dose of just a+b to run off and she picked up after a little while.

Attachments

• IMG20191102071035.jpg
    IMG20191102071035.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 281
I use coir and canna a & b myself as archie said some plants know when the lights are going out its not a toxicity or a deficiency its just nature.

Also remember canna a & b already contain calcium and magnesium so be careful with how much you feed as your girls will fry as i found out with one my own

Back