Extraction Dry ice hash

Damn that's a lot how much trimm and bud did you use for that kind of return I'm tempted to use my full plant I predict 15 grams of trim and that's if I go through every inch of bud for sugar leaf

I'm just gonna let my leaf and trimm dry out before I use it not sure if using fresh or dried will make a different because dry is is so cold it will freeze the trim on contact
I didn't weigh it out beforehand sadly. I had a lot of trim though and some decent buds as well....

You can dry it first, that's pretty normal I think. Probably less risk of mould.

So, I tried making dry ice hash this afternoon with some old trim, and also with some more recent buds. it worked great, I am currently pressing a ball out of some old dry Kief I had laying around, and it is nice. my only concern is limiting the amount that I shake out of the bag. I got like over 30% yield of Kief, so I'm concerned that I am sifting maybe too much plant matter the longer I shake, but maybe its's cool, it looks and smells good. I've read that you separate the run on a table from 1st shake, then to the last shake, which makes sense. Anyway, the process is simple to do, and I will be doing it more now that I am familiar with the process. The 3 bowls on the right are old dry stuff, just used to practice.

Attachments

• IMG_4213[1].JPG
    IMG_4213[1].JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
Back