Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise Organic SIP

MOB

Dream World
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Skunk
Started some seeds about 8/17 and they popped so I going start a Grow Journal so I can keep notes of my grow and share ......

I am now SpaceCowboy, previously known as @MrOldBoy - internet connection issues and somehow I lost my handle so signed back up under a new name and a new internet provider ..... Hope some of my old friends find me @slowandeasy @TxRebel/Mark @FishWizard @Tom Sowell @Dabber @Iriee Vibez @invisiblecomplication @Sour D @MarshydroTina to name a few ..... I know I’ve forgotten a few folks, sorry Stoner‘s Memory, hope you find me .... and I hope you are all well and doing fine ....

I have started 2 Brooklyn Sunrise by Dutch Passion and 2 Mephisto White Crack and 2 Strawberry Nugs ...... Dutch Passion came up first followed by White Crack and one Nugs .... One of the Nugs never popped but both Dutch Passions and White Crack popped ..... I am really kinda losing my taste for Mephisto due to all the not open today postings .... sad but oh well, life goes on .....

The Dutch Passion look the best so I am going to take the best of the best and put her in an Original Earthbox - which holds about 1.5 cubic feet of soil or 42 dry quarts or 10+ gallons of soil but by the time I top off with compost the planter will hold about 55 quarts or 12-14 gallons of soil ..... The remaining plants I’ll put in small EarthBoxes, Fabric Pots and/or give one to a friend .....

I am using BuidaSoil LOS Oly Soil https://buildasoil.com/products/living-organic-soil in the original EarthBox along with Oly Mountain Fish Compost ......

Wish me good luck and glad to be back after missing the summer!

Peace,
SpaceCowboy

Few start pics
7A15D741-0725-486E-AC23-46BBB88FCA69.jpeg
98535B5D-0FAD-4E10-B6F3-D98B9FAB7F8E.jpeg
064558B2-A4E6-4635-A314-B699A6BAD2F8.jpeg
9E30FD0E-CF8B-497F-8992-457705966041.jpeg

Good lookin start. With that lineup, you shouldn't need any luck but GOOD LUCK! anyway.
I do have a ? Where do you get Dutch Passion from? Lookin for a supplier_hopefully in the States. They just brought out an Auto Power Plant I'm interested in

Glad you are back in the saddle man! Was wondering if the ol interweb issue was ever sorted out! My 1st plant rocbudinc frozen scoops that was run in full size box turned into a beast that’s for sure! Gotta trim her up today actually!
B03A3F30-94AE-4428-96EE-68ED1BB2EB7A.jpeg
866C5BB8-1880-43B4-BBF7-5B7AEC18EB49.jpeg

Good lookin start. With that lineup, you shouldn't need any luck but GOOD LUCK! anyway.
I do have a ? Where do you get Dutch Passion from? Lookin for a supplier_hopefully in the States. They just brought out an Auto Power Plant I'm interested in

THNAKS

got sunrise seeds here - like the trusting sole I am I sent cash ....seeds arrived shortly thereafter

Glad you are back in the saddle man! Was wondering if the ol interweb issue was ever sorted out! My 1st plant rocbudinc frozen scoops that was run in full size box turned into a beast that’s for sure! Gotta trim her up today actually!
View attachment 1229519View attachment 1229518

Outstanding .... if I remember correct you started growing September 2019 - Your plants show the experience!

Hey Cowboy, glad to see you back in the saddle. That DP Brooklyn Sunrise that gets in the EarthBox is going to be a monster! They regularly yield 400 grams, so I expect them to blow through that number with what you do with worms and all! Definitely here for the ride! Good grow, brother!

Great to see you back @SpaceCowboy I'd sent a few Pm's to MOB hadn't heard back was wondering if all is well as you'd gone quite.
A welcome surprise to see you back and all is well. I'm strapped in for the ride :pop:

Back