Indoor Dutch Passion Glueberry OG and Cinderella Jack with Skyline LEDs from LED Hydroponics

Cheers @otuaflower mate, I couldn't wait any longer.... trichomes were milky. So after jarring up the Glueberry 2.......
GB2 cropped.JPG

The big pile weighs EXACTLY 6 ounces. Grade A hard sticky nugs. The medium sized pile is just smaller bits of grade A, so I call it Grade 1. The smallest pile is what I call scuff. It's trichome laden but small fluff really. It usually gets smoked first (by the Wife - while I hit the grade A).

I then set about spending the weekend trimming GB1 in the pot....

day 94 GB1 3.JPG

That's a lot of weed.....
......from a different angle.....
day 94 GB1 1.JPG

.... and from above....
day 94 GB1 2.JPG

I chopped off all the stems, and have them suspended in cardboard boxes, all the rest is ready to be brown paper bagged..... just resting between sheets of packing paper for the evening..... I've had enough!

Last edited:
So here we go, final weights.

The big pile weighs EXACTLY 6 ounces. Grade A hard sticky nugs. The medium sized pile is just smaller bits of grade A, so I call it Grade 1. The smallest pile is what I call scuff.
What I forgot to say there was the total weight for GB2 ...... yes, the big pile was 6 Oz but all together she gave me a lovely 8.89 ounces or 252.03g dried to 62%RH and jarred.

The Cinderella Jack gave me 2.63 ounces or 74.56g.
A shockingly poor performance there, but now I have dried and weighed the GB1, I'm much happier....

...... wait for it.......

14.76 Ounces or 418.44g

Actually I'm a bit gutted I didn't get over 500g, but hey.
This is it all piled up before I jarred it.....
GB1.JPG

That's a piece of 75cm x 50cm packing paper, and the 2 big piles are higher than that can.
The big pile of big grade A nugs is 271g, the medium sized pile of grade A smaller nugs are 110g and the rest is all good stuff.

So all in all for this grow, just over 26 ounces or 745g of nice bud.... should keep me going for the next few months!

@912GreenSkell mate, I'll be paying you a visit soon on the DP weights site!

Last edited:
Back