Dutch Passion Dutch Passion "THE ULTIMATE"

E

evln00b

I just ran this strain my last grow, and though it's not an Auto I thought I would throw some props in here for it.

The plant itself was put into flower at 18" and grew to 30" tall.

She yielded just over 3 ounce for me under a 400w HPS in an 11 litre pot with biobizz nutes and soil.

Throughout the grow she filled my tent with a lovely sweet citrus scent.

I personally found the bud a bit airy *but this was most likely my fault as I probably should have given her another week*

However despite looks she smoked up a dream, providing a rich fruity taste, and fragrant aroma almost reminiscent of pot-pourri with a powerful now you see it now you don't kick in the face stone that you don't see coming, that leaves you not completely vegged out but comfy couchlocked in the "I can't be bothered doing anything except rolling another" mood.

I highly recommend this strain and will deffo be looking into running more of DP's creations in the future.

to summarise :-

a decent yielder with great potency, deffo has medical useage potential.

Done exactly what it claimed to in DP's advertising.

hi - it is a great strain isn't it, I love it too. It is a high which hits you a second time around 90 minutes after the first hit. Really weird but special and it has been one of my favourites too. The Ultimate and Power Plant are our two heaviest yielding traditional varieties

That one is def on my list, thanks for the write up and smoke report +rep

I should add that with different nutes (I've gone right off biobizz) a bigger pot and a 600w I reckon I could have doubled her yield easily.

this will be one I run again after I upgrade my stuff, I'll veg to 24" next time too.

Back