Dutch Passion Dutch Passions sensational "free seeds in return for a grow diary" competition

the promo code should be ready in the coming days. I should have had it mid last week but teething problems with the new website took the IT guys time. If I can get it monday or tuesday you can use it the same day. In Europe we should get the seeds to you within a few days, but I apologise for the issues man. All this happens at one of our busiest times of the year.

its all good tony, like i say im not out to rush the process.. anytime over the next week would be perfect. really looking forward to doing a journal for you guys at dutch passion, its a brilliant opportunity you guys have handed to us all which i am extremely grateful for..

peace..:peace:

If you still need more I am willing to kill some plants for you, I mean grow them....until dead :p
I grow indoor in a cabinet and every grow I have killed nicely thanks...

I may not be the best grower on here but if you want dedication and an updated grow diary then I am the human you need.

Stunted Spongebob

The arctic adventure will have to start some time when the snow is gone. We still have a way to go there... However I might do a 'test drive' of one or two of the seeds indoors to see how they perform in the soil I regularly use. I'm not planting all the seeds in the same way either, nor at the same spot, instead I'll try some different methods to see the pro's and con's of them and plant the seeds at different locations for not only obvious security purposes, but because of the different terrains I have to deal with - some places have good soil, but bad sun, others good sun but bad soil, and so on. Swamps for example, they're ideal in terms of sun light, but disastrous in terms of the soil - especially in a cold and wet climate, but with some ingenuity I believe one could overcome those obstacles and make use of all of that sunlight. I have a whole bunch of other auto seeds from my own 'breeding program' that I'm also doing outdoors, it will be cool to compare, and maybe do some further cross-breeding, the Dutch ladies might get a chance to make some love out in the arctic woods this summer...

Back