Photoperiod Dutch Trashin??

Well, here my two cents: Strawberry Cough is a cross of Strawberry fields and Haze. Haze is well known for having A LOT of wild/unrefined "jungle weed" in its genetics as its a 100% Pure Colombian sativa. Part of the reason pure Hazes aren't grown a lot is that you really have to hunt through dozens or hundreds of seeds to find gold, sifting through a lot of bunk in the process. You're probably seeing a Haze leaning pheno expressing some of its jungle genetics. Despite its lack of obvious terps/frost, it might still tear your head off when you smoke it! :smokeit:

Well, here my two cents: Strawberry Cough is a cross of Strawberry fields and Haze. Haze is well known for having A LOT of wild/unrefined "jungle weed" in its genetics as it’s a 100% Pure Colombian sativa. Part of the reason pure Hazes aren't grown a lot is that you really have to hunt through dozens or hundreds of seeds to find gold, sifting through a lot of bunk in the process. You're probably seeing a Haze leaning pheno expressing some of its jungle genetics. Despite its lack of obvious terps/frost, it might still tear your head off when you smoke it! :smokeit:
Yeah dude I can def see the haze in it. I’ll take a pic when I get home. Always heard good things about dp. We’ll have to see. Thanks for the response.

Back