Dragon Meds Duurty Dragon

:pighug: Tok'! ..long time mate, how are ya? :pass: good to see you about again,...:d5:

Hmmm, I have the beans, but haven't grown these lovlies yet,... Did you get them from GoAuto6? he's that last breeder I know of, maybe Stickman,... Knock on some other doors too, in this section and see, but I'd check with Space Brudda first about the buzz diff's at various harvest times,... aside from what you know already about them getting narco'-heavy when ambered! :eyebrows:-'course, you could just snip a nugg' or two now and see :bong: .... a pleasant experiment, no? :smoking:

HIGH buddy!!

good to see you mate. LTNS! Hows the world been treating you man? well I hope. I have heard that the Ones of color are much harder hitting on the pain in the body when left to go a little longer in the ripening process. just what Ive heard is all. I haven't grown them out like that. heard the germ rate are a little low.. those or is it something else I was thinking of?!... lol cant wait to see you do them up man. and remember,STAY HIIIIGH! LOL I talked to NW about them when we talked about the citrus stinky pheno some have. he was telling me about the germ rates and a few things.

Back