Early in flower issue

Thank you for the feed back it's greatly appreciated. I was feeding that much bc I wasn't sure about run off amounts. The gallon between the two was giving me some pot run off and I've read so many contradictory things about having runoff when Im watering. When I water them tomorrow morning what do you recommend amount wise per pot?
The volume/amount is fine if it's done every day. There's a difference between runoff and spillage. If water is coming out of the sides of the fabric pot, or just leaking down the sides of a plastic pot, that's spillage, not runoff. But if you're using bottled nutes at half strength, then whether or not you get run of shouldn't matter. I strongly doubt that salt build up is an issue at half strength and using the FWWF schedule. At this point you just want to get them to the finish line. But I'd up the feed from half to 3/4th or full and see how they respond for about a week.

The volume/amount is fine if it's done every day. There's a difference between runoff and spillage. If water is coming out of the sides of the fabric pot, or just leaking down the sides of a plastic pot, that's spillage, not runoff. But if you're using bottled nutes at half strength, then whether or not you get run of shouldn't matter. I strongly doubt that salt build up is an issue at half strength and using the FWWF schedule. At this point you just want to get them to the finish line. But I'd up the feed from half to 3/4th or full and see how they respond for about a week.
Thanks dude. I went ahead and fed her 3/4 strength feeding last night and slow watered to make sure it was draining from the bottom and not the sides. Gave her the full gallon with just the grow micro and bloom. She's looking perky this morning and doesn't look any worse/any new leaves effects. I will update the thread in a few days to see how she recovers. Thanks again.

Here she is ten days later

Attachments

• IMG_20210628_171457455_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    IMG_20210628_171457455_BURST000_COVER.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 45
Back