Auto Seeds eprotege Pink Runtz Auto, Girlscout Cookies Auto Grow

Yeah, it's been a while, so here's the conclusion.

Pink Runtz took 89 days to mature. It produced 110 grams of fantastic bud. I consider that yield to be pretty good considering all the screwups during the grow.

CBD Haze took 89 days as well. It yielded 85 grams.

Girl Scout Cookies took a LOT longer. Of course, it didn't autoflower, so that really added a lot of time. It took about 3 weeks at 12/12, but it did finally flower and produce. I got 78 grams. Again, that wasn't bad considering the number of mistakes.

All 3 plants were a little sensitive to nutrients, but I did manage to get them to at least the minimum. This really helped to bulk up the buds near the end.

Pink Runtz is a great middle of the road hybrid. A nice, relaxing, but not too sleepy high. Everyone who tries it considers it their favorite all-purpose weed. This supplanted Sour Stomper which is impressive. It also has a bit of creeper to it. I've had a few times where I had one hit, then decided I wanted more and got real stupid high. It tastes and smells like strawberry bubblegum. I love smelling the grinder with it.

CBD Haze is a great weed for evening pain relief. It's very calming and has no edge. It's great for anxiety. I can't really describe the smell and tase. It's pretty funky with some citrus.

Girl Scout Cookies is a beast. First off, it's LOUD. If there's any at all not in a mason jar, the whole room wreaks of a funky skunk. When vaped, it has a nice wintergreen mint taste. The buzz is indica leaning. The consensus was that it's like a heavy, warm blanket. It's very relaxing and pleasant. When I have this in the evening, I sleep very well. It's also quite strong along the lines of Double Grape.

Now for some pics:

Pink Runtz a few days before harvest. That frost...

pic-2023-09-14_pr_xsmall.png

This is GSC right before harvest. I love the black leaves. I would open the tent and just gaze at the beauty. I'll have to grow it again just to see what I can get out of it by not screwing it up.
pic-2023-11-25_gsc_xsmall.png

Girl Scout Cookie Bud Shot. Check out that frost!

GSC-2023-11-25_2_xsmall.png

Back