Auto Seeds eprotege Pink Runtz Auto, Girlscout Cookies Auto Grow

eprotege

N00b Extraordinaire
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour Stomper, Orange Biscuits, 3 Bears OG
This grow will be in soil. The soil is a mixture of a composting bin with plenty of fungal growth, some Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Nature's Living Soil amendment. They will be grown in 5 gallon bags with 2" of hydroton balls in the bottom. They will be supported with AC Infinity plant bases that hold about a gallon of water.

The bags are filled almost all the way to the top with the above soil. Then a hole was dug out of the center leaving plenty of room for some starter soil. That was filled with plain Happy Frog.

IMG_7724.jpg

Placed the 3 seeds in a paper towel. If you're observant, you'll note that there are 3 seeds. In addition to growing Autoseed's Pink Runtz Auto and Girlscout Cookies Auto, I'm growing a Jean-O's CBD Haze. This will be my first foray into CBD. I'm very hopeful this will help alleviate my chronic depressive episodes.
IMG_7725.jpg

Just peeked. The Pink Runtz and Girlscout Cookies have the teeniest hint of a tail. They'll likely go into rooters in the morning.

Good luck! I know Ink Addict really likes those bases and he's had some nice grows with them.

It's been a busy week, so I didn't post like I intended. The plants, though are doing fine!

The seeds are up with healthy first leaves. So far, all cultivars look healthy and strong.

I should say something about the last few days. The Autoseeds sprouted tails in less than 24 hours. The CBD in about a day and a half. All went into rooters. After 2 days, root-sign could be seen and I put it in the dirt.

Here's Autoseeds Pink Runtz at 5 days old.
pic-2023-07-01_pr.jpg

Here's Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies at 5 days:
pic-2023-07-01_gsc.jpg

Here's Jeano-o's Genetics CBD Haze at 5 days old:
pic-2023-07-01_cbd.jpg

Well, that's all folks!

Day 8
Watered all 3 plants with a gallon of clear water at 6.0-6.2 pH. I know that's a ridiculous amount considering they were just watered a couple of days ago, but I really wanted to keep the soil moist. The bases on all 3 are just about full.

Thus far, gotta say that I'm impressed with the genetics.

Girl scout cookies:
pic-2023-07-04_gsc.jpg

Pink runtz at 8 days:
pic-2023-07-04_pr.jpg

CBD Haze at 8 days. Don't judge me for the water on the leaves. My hand slipped with the sprayer:
pic-2023-07-04_cbd.jpg

Day 18
I missed a few days. The plants are doing awesome!

Watered all three plants. Noted some burned tips on the leaves coming out on the Girlscout Cookies. The CBD fan leaves all had their tips burned. The Pink Runtz, on the other hand, didn't and also seemed to be filling in the yellow in the leaves it had a few days ago.

I interpreted all these signs as the CBD and GSC don't want any nutrition today, but the Pink Runtz seems to be responding.

I gave the 2 picky ones 2000ml each of clear pH-adjusted water. The other, I gave 2000ml with 1tsp of FF Big Bloom and 1/2 tsp of Grow Big.

After that, I split a gallon of pH-adjusted water in the bases of the three plants. I'll see how they are tomorrow.

Also of note, I trimmed the first node leaves from the cbd plant. They were basically laying on the ground and I didn't want mold.

Girl scout cookies at 18 days:
pic-2023-07-14_gsc.jpg

Pink Runtz at 18 days:
pic-2023-07-14_pr.jpg

CBD Haze at 18 days:
pic-2023-07-14_cbd.jpg

Looking strong and bushy.

Day 26
Missed an update earlier in the week because my pc was in the shop.

Plants look good. Some stretch occurred and light burn again. Ugh! It's not bad, though. They're getting pretty stinky now.

Watered all three plants with 2000ml of clear pH-adjusted water. Then added at least 2000ml to the base of each. I also removed all lower leaves that were interfering with watering. They were mostly touching the soil which I don't like anyways. They certainly weren't getting any light.

All three plants are doing well. The CBD is just about to start flowering. Pink Runtz has stretched past Girl Scout Cookies. She still looks about a day behind developmentally from GSC. GSC looks like she's about to start putting out flowers.

I moved the light about 3" higher than it needed to be in anticipation of more stretch.

I'm noticing some nute burn on GSC, it might be sensitive. Pink Runtz appears to be sensitive to DLI.

Girl scout Cookies at day 26:
pic-2023-07-22_gsc.jpg

Pink Runtz at Day 26:
pic-2023-07-22_pr.jpg

CBD Haze at Day 26:
pic-2023-07-22_cbd.jpg

33 days
It's been a while. Between not feeling good enough to post to feeling to good to find to post, it's been a busy week.

Watered all three plants.

Girl Scout Cookies got a gallon of clear water. Pink Runtz and CBD Haze each got a gallon with tsp each of Bembe and Boomerang.

They're all 3 doing pretty well. Mistakes have been made. Some nute burn. Some light burn. Earlier this week, I realized I had let things get dry. This is officially my last grow with 3 5-gallon pots. These things stuff the tent so full, I can't get to everywhere I'd like. And watering is taking forever!

Girlscout Cookies at 33 days
pic-2023-07-29_gsc.jpg

Pink Runtz at 33 days
pic-2023-07-29_pr.jpg

CBD Haze at 33 days:
pic-2023-07-29_cbd.jpg

Back