Bomb Seeds EQ does THC Bomb Auto

bakEQuatorial

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Finally back to growing after having to delay my intended Sept start. Changed my username too!

Am gonna be doing one final round with my current setup. Pretty much a hybrid indoor/outdoor setup at the moment. Planning a 2 tent full indoor setup, hoping for a March 2020 completion date.

Gears will be:

Lights: QB with Red Supplement and UV

Nutes: Megacrop with Sweet Candy, Mother Monarch Bloom and Red Line

Medium: Soil with amendments in fabric pots

Strains: BombSeeds THC Bomb Auto

Day 2 shot
8A7ECB8E-FF8E-433D-9ABB-E1AF686CEEF9.jpeg

Finally back to growing after having to delay my intended Sept start. Changed my username too!

Am gonna be doing one final round with my current setup. Pretty much a hybrid indoor/outdoor setup at the moment. Planning a 2 tent full indoor setup, hoping for a March 2020 completion date.

Gears will be:

Lights: QB with Red Supplement and UV

Nutes: Megacrop with Sweet Candy, Mother Monarch Bloom and Red Line

Medium: Soil with amendments in fabric pots

Strains: BombSeeds THC Bomb Auto

Day 2 shot
View attachment 1125284
Hi pal I've grown this strain and nice to see you back my friend also @LazyNhazy I'm growing cosmic bomb now and shes a very smelly girl deffo need a good carbon filter

Dear grow journal, I'm sorry that I'm such a f'kin retard!

Simply put, I left my 20++ day old plant under the unusually hot equatorial sun and burnt the living hell outta them! More details on my stupidity here
So not much to update cos my sheer stupidity has overshadowed anything else that happened this week! Just pictures of the disaster.……
7C795980-94CE-4F46-BD1D-9D3BF87AEE75.jpeg

Looks like I pulled a blow torch on her! WTF is wrong with me?

Last edited:
Day 32

Will ride her out since my schedule does not allow me to start a new plant just yet.

The sun burn shocked her into flowering at pretty much a seedling stage so this means nothing more to anticipate from her. I'll be lucky to get a handful of good buds.

Can't believe i screwed up yet another THC Bomb! Thats two in a row! I feel so bad towards the breeder! I am so sorry! Will grow her again and again until I'm satisfied!
5F886CE5-831C-46F6-BC1F-E9485664FF7E.jpeg

Back