Photoperiod Ethos genetics

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I needed to fill 3 more spots so I decided now was a perfect time to run End game rbx “the punch line” all three germed super fast. Soaked for a few hrs put in a soaked cube next day they were up. This will be just some pic updates here and there.

@BCBudlady i also just started a journal kinda lol in twenty20 mendo area. They r like 2 days ahead. Gonna hopefully windup with a bunch of powerful meds. That taste great. The punch line has cherry punch and cookies in the genetics so should Be interesting.

@BCBudlady i also just started a journal kinda lol in twenty20 mendo area. They r like 2 days ahead. Gonna hopefully windup with a bunch of powerful meds. That taste great. The punch line has cherry punch and cookies in the genetics so should Be interesting.
Are these Ethos autos? I’m bogged down with projects but been looking at their gear. How’s things?

Have you grown Pluton? Photos are a Winter run here.
These r my first ethos gear to run I have e more photos. I’ve seen ethos autos and they look impressive as do the twenty20 autos. I’ve been on a photo kick but I may grab another tent and use it for autos but also starting photos.

These r my first ethos gear to run I have e more photos. I’ve seen ethos autos and they look impressive as do the twenty20 autos. I’ve been on a photo kick but I may grab another tent and use it for autos but also starting photos.
Subbed! Looking forward to seeing some Ethos grown out. Heard very good things about Pluton. I think it’s from them? Twenty20 looks impressive. Twisted Tree is showing well too. Plenty of new stuff to tempt!

Subbed! Looking forward to seeing some Ethos grown out. Heard very good things about Pluton. I think it’s from them? Twenty20 looks impressive. Twisted Tree is showing well too. Plenty of new stuff to tempt!
I've grown Pluto cut and banana hammock my buddy has grown banana hammock banana daddy and Pluto cut. He's currently growing chem P. A freebie I gave him. Theyve all been pretty solid strains so far. On par with the elites. Pluto is F3 and I've seen differences in every plant..chose a larger one to cross with hippy snacks in the tent.

Three young ladies. 4-5 days and they’ll probably be in final pots.
E52CD473-180E-4B58-96CA-210FBB67FEA8.jpeg

I needed to fill 3 more spots so I decided now was a perfect time to run End game rbx “the punch line” all three germed super fast. Soaked for a few hrs put in a soaked cube next day they were up. This will be just some pic updates here and there.
Banana Daddy is the most popular bud that I've grown in a few years...People went crazy over it, I mean lots of people. It was such a success that I planted 6 more for this grow and have chopped 5. The Banana Daddy is something special for sure. Don't let it get very Amber maybe 5-10% and you'll have an energetic, euphoric, laughing high that will tear your ass up...I still have people begging for it...

Back