SSSC Experienced growers WANTED! Super Sativa Seed Club.

SuperSativaSeedClub_John

Premium Old School Genetics
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.supersativaseedclub.com
Currently Smoking
Karel's Haze, Kees' Old School Haze, Frosty Friday, Lava Freeze
Lava Freeze New strain give-away. Experienced growers wanted.
You can read all about the long history of the Super Sativa Seed Club on our website (https://supersativaseedclub.com/). We stand for exclusive and rare original seed genetics, bred the old school way in small numbers. Most of our varieties are regular seeds only, our repeat customers prefer it that way. But after many requests we have produced our first feminized variety - Lava Freeze. We are looking for experienced growers with at least 2 completed diaries who want to grow our new feminized indica Lava Freeze. Send an message to me here with a brief explanation of how you plan to grow them.

We have a limited number of seeds available for the most experienced growers.
Normally these seeds would retail at €145 for 8 feminized seeds.
The genetics are Friesland Indica x Lava Cake, and it takes 8 weeks in bloom. 90% Indica – 10% Sativa with a powerful indica effect and a rich old school taste.

Lava Cake is a popular USA variety and has gained increased popularity over the last few years, mostly because of its vigor and awesome terpene profile. Taste is on the gassy side of the spectrum and the effect is very powerful, not for your average beginner. The more experienced smokers among us will definitely appreciate this heavy effect.

Lava Freeze is an F3 and we encountered 4 different phenotypes. Two with purple tones and two bright green ones. Look out for the purple pheno with strong gassy/fuely taste, as this is Karel's favourite.

Tips from the Super Sativa Seed Club Master Breeder.We recommend several sessions of leaf tucking to make sure that the inner shoots have sufficient space and light to maximize production. In this way you will optimise the results from your premium quality seeds.

lava-freeze.jpg

Hi SSSC ^_^

:joy:

I'm Blue, and would like to be considered for one of your tester positions of your Feminised (*gasps*) Lava Freeze.

• Grow Style: Comedic. (/organic)
  • Medium: Soil (biobizz light) with extra power provided by BioTabs™
  • Nutes: I'll be hitting them with the Biotabs range (orgatrex, bioPK etc), along with some biobizz grow and some Biosys micronutrients (for the HERD!)
  • Light: A mighty GrowNorthern Telos 0008
  • Feeding: Water .... Plain .... Via an Autopot setup.
  • Tent Size: Small but mighty - I call it the Lighthouse MiniMax (it's 100cm x 50cm x 180cm)

• Other monitoring equipment - No need .... i've got an @Waira to fix all my problems.
  • Number of seeds i can drop: 2 .... but one unfortunately will Have to die to make space for the other.
  • Availabilty: I'm waiting for the heat to drop. Grow could be from Sept to Dec.

The Plan:

- I will drop the seed in a moist paper towel, pop it in a zipock ... and then in a box ... then on a heat source.
- 2 days later, i will drop the seed (avec tail) to the hole in my preprepared soil and water lightly.
- 5 days later i will show off a Beautiful seedling and boast about the exponential grow rate (for giggles of course)

- I will lovingly tend this seedling with store bought water (6.2 PH .. over £1 per bottle!!!) for 20 days - by which time the leaves will have reached the edge of the pot.

- At day 20, i will turn on the Auto pot and fill up the rez.

- Every few days i'll poke my head in and decide what it's gonna get (extra Biobizz ... perhaps some Orgatrex ... most likely some biosys)

- At about 5 weeks or 40 cm high ,, I'm gonna flip this beauty to 12/12.

- 7 Weeks later, i'll start moaning about how i don't like trimming and it looks like it's gonna be a time consuming week long job!

- Eventually i'll get it all harvested and then celebrate with AFN about how ridiculously strong it is and tell every one that it was officially the Most Expensive Seed i Ever Grew.

There's really no need for 8 ... Just like the song, I only really need one plant, so enough seeds (3) to make absoultey sure i get a good un will be fine with me!!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: for your consideration :D

Good luck to anyone else applying!!

:goodluck:

• Other monitoring equipment - No need .... i've got an @Waira to fix all my problems.
:eek1: :laughcry:
tumblr_o46uizpXMo1uj6umoo1_500.gif
... such is the control pretty gals have over me! :spels: :haha:... anything for you, luv! :kiss:

7 Weeks later, i'll start moaning about how i don't like trimming and it looks like it's gonna be a time consuming week long job!

- Eventually i'll get it all harvested and then celebrate with AFN about how ridiculously strong it is and tell every one that it was officially the Most Expensive Seed i Ever Grew.
:smoking: I'm just glad I'm not close by or I'd be trimming too! :deadhorse:... the rest will certainly be true enough- :rofl:

Hi SSSC ^_^

:joy:

I'm Blue, and would like to be considered for one of your tester positions of your Feminised (*gasps*) Lava Freeze.

• Grow Style: Comedic. (/organic)
  • Medium: Soil (biobizz light) with extra power provided by BioTabs™
  • Nutes: I'll be hitting them with the Biotabs range (orgatrex, bioPK etc), along with some biobizz grow and some Biosys micronutrients (for the HERD!)
  • Light: A mighty GrowNorthern Telos 0008
  • Feeding: Water .... Plain .... Via an Autopot setup.
  • Tent Size: Small but mighty - I call it the Lighthouse MiniMax (it's 100cm x 50cm x 180cm)

• Number of seeds i can drop: 2 .... but one unfortunately will Have to die to make space for the other.
  • Availabilty: I'm waiting for the heat to drop. Grow could be from Sept to Dec.

The Plan:

- I will drop the seed in a moist paper towel, pop it in a zipock ... and then in a box ... then on a heat source.
- 2 days later, i will drop the seed (avec tail) to the hole in my preprepared soil and water lightly.
- 5 days later i will show off a Beautiful seedling and boast about the exponential grow rate (for giggles of course)

- I will lovingly tend this seedling with store bought water (6.2 PH .. over £1 per bottle!!!) for 20 days - by which time the leaves will have reached the edge of the pot.

- At day 20, i will turn on the Auto pot and fill up the rez.

- Every few days i'll poke my head in and decide what it's gonna get (extra Biobizz ... perhaps some Orgatrex ... most likely some biosys)

- At about 6 weeks or 40 cm high ,, I'm gonna flip this beauty to 12/12.

- 7 Weeks later, i'll start moaning about how i don't like trimming and it looks like it's gonna be a time consuming week long job!

There's really no need for 8 ... Just like the song, I only really need one plant, so enough seeds (3) to make absoultey sure i get a good un will be fine with me!!

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: for your consideration :D

Good luck to anyone else applying!!

:goodluck:

Don't you have access to Levels?

Don't you have access to Levels?

I'm the level master :rofl: .. I'm the next level .... i'm in another level

:gary:

Yeah, i have access to the levels, I just don't wanna battle though ... as i don't like upsetting my friends ^_^ :naughtystep: :crying:
Just a fun grow-show for ole blue
:bighug:

Yeah, i have access to the levels, I just don't wanna battle though ... as i don't like upsetting my friends ^_^ :naughtystep: :crying:

thats my cup of tea also blue a good old freindly showcase:d5: :bighug:

You naughty boy can't get enough, huh!:smoking: but to be Level Master sounds excellent!:bighug:

I totally would but I dont have any photo experience and I'm usa. That looks amazing. I would give you my hubby for those seeds though if you want him :) if somehow you want to give a girl just 2 seeds, shed do it ;)
Good luck everyone! I'm jealous of whoever gets those seeds they are awesome looking!

i would be very interested in turning my focus back to some photoperiod plant of good genetics. im a very experienced grower.and currenty have a nice big tent to play with. so plenty of room for some new subjects. and i would top and lst the plants to bring the full beauty of the plant to be shown. i like to push the limits to make a big beautiful plant.i have many journels here. also alot of followers. 100 so far. but they have all seen me grow autos. so would be a real joy all round to grow ur genetics for all to see. happy growing every1 ;)

I've got loads of photo period experience. I am us based though. Dont think you guys ship across the pond. Genetics look super fire though.

Back