Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
Who started watching the new Fallout series on Amazon Prime? It's dope as fuck!

1713102889903.png

loved the games il have to give it a watch :d5:

The series has been amazing so far (the Ghoul is my favorite character, played by Walter Goggins.)

I was like 13 I think when the first Fallout came out, back when computer games came in ridiculous large cardboard boxes (and sometimes shaped boxes.) My buddy had told me about it; saying you could find a BB gun in the game and shoot people with it (at the time, there wasn't really anything ever create that allowed you to do such depraved things.) In the same time period, Diablo 1 had just come out. Again, in a huge fucking box lol.

I bought the Shareware version of Diablo 1, you guys remember Shareware? It was a limited demo of the game, usually the first couple levels or a multiplayer map, that you could share or "spawn a copy" of on a friends computer, so you could both play the demo together.

Oh the days of Warcraft and my 56k modem that could only connect at 14.4 kbps because of our shitty phone lines. Wooo!

Ghoul is my favorite character, played by Walter Goggins
I kept waiting for someone to call him Boyd Crowder, and for Raylan Givens to pop out of a vault, and then a super interesting flashback montage :baked:

certainly not bored.
My concern is production cost, shows with such a big price tag don't last many seasons.
...if it makes you feel better, it got me to cough up 2.99 to not watch the commercials :oops1:

Back