Sweet Seeds Fast Bud #2 Auto ®

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es
Fast Bud #2 Auto®

3rd generation autoflowering strain. Evolution of our SWS16 (Fast Bud Auto®). A very productive auto with big buds and plenty of aromatic resin. Extremely vigorous plants producing lots of very strong lateral branches. Plants reach a height of between 40 and 90 cm.
Strong effect and sweet aromas with exotic tones coming from its Diesel heritage. A very fast autoflowering strain.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS23

Autoflowering 100%

Indoor Yield: 450-500 g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 20-70 g/plant

Indoor/Outdoor harvest: 71⁄2 weeks from germination
Height: 40-90 cm

29.png

1º Award – Autofloflowering – I Cannabis Cup Nature Grow – Barcelona – 2011
1º Award – Indoor – 5ª Coppa dell´Italia Cannabica – Roma – 2013

17.jpg

I grew these on my first run. God, how they survived I have no idea!
I made all sorts of rookie mistakes! E.G. They spent their first week in soil at temps of around 9C - they didn't grow, but the hardy little bastards refused to die!
Anyway, they made it - not the biggest harvest, but after all my abuse, I was amazed I even had a harvest. I think I got about 20 - 30 gms per plant, so no complaints.
As for smoke - not the strongest (but maybe the difficult conditions had an effect) , quite light but in a good way - Leaves you feeling smiley & positive. That said, it wasn't as light as I thought - I found this out after trying to have a conversation with my neighbour after having a toke, lol!
I'm now growing 2 more, with 2 sweet gelato auto. I was hedging. I wasn't sure if I'd kill the SGA, but I knew I couldn't kill the FBA#2 - so they're my insurance policy!

Last edited:
Back