New Grower fast buds G14 and barneys farm blue cheese autos.

buddyholic

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Tent 120x120x200cm. lights 1x300w cfl red spectrum and a hps 600w dual spectrum with cool tube, strong extraction via 2x5" fans, One at opening of cool tube and one at the end of ducting outside of tent to a big carbon filter 2 ft tall. I also have a 5" extractor in roof of tent going to another smaller carbon filter outside of tent. Tent sides get sucked in a little. i think they call it negative preassure ?
pots are 12 litre with 80/20% coco perlite mixed with clay balls at about 30% clay balls.
nutrients currently available are, Canna coco A+B, ENVI root booster, Canna Rhizotonic, Biobiz bio.grow. Advanced nutes Sensi Coco bloom A+B and Advanced nutes big bud and overdrive. PH up and PH down.
PH and PPM meters,..... Need help with getting some ppm experience under my belt.
20 litre reservoir with air bubbler.
Girls are currently 8 days from braking the surface of the substrate although some are younger due to being swapped for new seeds after early issues, i presoaked with too much calmag. substrate has since been flushed and i have a slight improvement.
im only just learning how to use a ppm meter and have found this subject difficult to study.
i have cracked 4 blue cheese and 4 G14 autos and a critical xxl auto, im aware this could be too much for this size of tend but im also aware that it might not be depending on my performance and my performance so far is poor. if i improve i can always expand into room rather than having a tent in the room.
i dont know if i have all of the nutrients and other products i need so any advice would be fantastic, i have a short window and a few bucks to spend on improvements but my wife may take it soon LOL , help me out guys ha ha ha.
Im really glad to be here again, i spoke to some amazing people 4 years ago when i tried to become a grower but my life was so i couldnt apply myself too much because of health issues, and because of it my success was limited and i had to stop. im not looking for sympathy but i am looking for help, i have been through some really heavy life experience (As many of us have) and i am benefiting from canabis therapy better than anything i have tried through modern science. Cannabis is an intrinsic part of my life and i feel strongly that i need to become able to take care of myself and grow the right strains for me by myself. And of course to pay forward anything given to me.
blue cheese is so scarce in my area and i chose that first for its ability to give me some clarity to my thinking and aid in mood. im unaware if this particular strain/provider of cheese (barneys farm) is the one for me but its a start. For relaxation i chose G14, its the closest in name to one i had a while ago for a few weeks of a vendor that helped me greatly in getting off to sleep at night , it was a regular G13.
Ill make a follow up post in a few hours with pictures and more details, i need to become a grower, opposed to someone just growing/shooting in the dark, All the very best to you all here at AFN and i hope we have a great journey and to maybe one day soon be able to be a benefit rather than a deficit. Salute.

Seems like you got the basics down, and should be off to the races soon enough! Just tag me with the @ symbol if you have any questions!

Seems like you got the basics down, and should be off to the races soon enough! Just tag me with the @ symbol if you have any questions!
Thank you @Garage_Grower. The words "just tag me" are such sweet music to my ears lol. Probably the best thing I could have heard. I'm desperate not to fail. I'm working today but will have pictures up as soon as I possibly can, and get a run off reading, Cant thank you enough.

@Garage_Grower , i pulled the plug, they got stunted real bad from the early tox and all the disturbance from flushing. im a bit gutted but not out, im just wondering what to do with this thread, im getting the same seeds in a few days but id rather start a new one.
im just wondering, it was calmag that buggered me, but i flushed. would it be safe to use the coco or would you replace it and start again ?

You can re use your coco no problem. Just Rinse it out, rebuffer it with abit of calmag, and then recharge it with a mild nutrient solution before drop some seeds.

You can wrap this thread up by posting a link to your new one!

You can re use your coco no problem. Just Rinse it out, rebuffer it with abit of calmag, and then recharge it with a mild nutrient solution before drop some seeds.

You can wrap this thread up by posting a link to your new one!
cheers @Garage_Grower i should be up and running again in about a week all being well. fingers crossed, thank you

Back