Live Stoners Fast Drying a Bud - Methods?

MrAutoGrower

Learning as I grow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3Wok OG
Have any of you guys/gals ever snipped a quick bud off to try it out? I wanna test a bud that I’ve snipped. I put her into a brown bag on a coat hanger in my grow room (fans and heat) to see if I can get her to dry out within a few hours to smoke her for later.

Do any of you have any methods to quickly dry a bud? I’ve tried an air fryer but they just get ruined. I know I should wait until the plant finishes but she still has a week left and I’m itching for a smoke :crying:

Mushroom dehydrator! And then vape. Worked pretty good actually. Surprised. Haha

Mushroom dehydrator! And then vape. Worked pretty good actually. Surprised. Haha
Sadly I don’t have a dehydrator here. I wonder how long it’d take to dry a single fairly small bud in brown bag. Probably over a day

I'm old school I guess, I take a small sample bud and put it on top of my LED light assembly where it gets a little warm and there is plenty of air circulation from the grow room fans. I also germinate my seeds up there. I almost look at the top of my LED lights as another work area... almost. A small enough bud will be ready to sample in a couple hours.

Microwave between some paper towels on 60-70% power for 25-30 seconds you may have to do this a few times and flip the paper towel and bud every cycle but probably the fastest way. The top of the light works well in about 24-36 hours as well

Not a budget friendly option but This is a piece of equipment I have left over from sanitizing baby bottles. It has a dry only function that works wonders and uses low temps. The bad part is the drier is on a 1hr timer so you have to check it a bunch but a few grows ago I ran out before harvest and this was my method to procure a stone

On top of a tent light fixture will definitely dry buds quickly. I'd put the bud(s) on some aluminum foil and put that on top of the light fixture.

Back