Sweet Seeds Fast Version F1- Green Poison®F1FV, Sweet Special®F1FV, y Cream Caramel®F1FV.

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es
gallery_76795_7283_491256.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_161524.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, please get comfortable and fill your vaporizer with the best and sweetest weed because is about to start the Sweet Seeds Grand Prix!

The participants in this great race are 3 genetics, part of the F1 Fast version family of Sweet Seeds.
Specially we will see how they show the bodywork of 3 of its fastest varieties:

Green Poison, Sweet Special y Cream Caramel.
As you may have read, this year 2013, Sweet Seeds decided to bring to market a new line of F1 hybrids, with a very special characteristic: ultra-fast flowering.

These new F1 hybrids have been selected through very thorough testings, by crossing the top non-auto-flowering elite clones from Sweet Seeds bank, with a selection of extra fast autoflowering genetics of 3ª generation.

The result, are plants that can get to shorten its flowering period between 1 and 2 weeks, regarding to the original versions, without losing any of the main features of genetics, or reducing the harvest. An important tip is these aren't auto-flowering plants, they are F1 varieties, but all of them has the main feature of being able to accelerate the flowering and maturing moment properly.

By being F1 genetics, they can be kept in an indoor closet, under a grow rate with a light regime of 18h/6h without having signs of flowering, so we can select a good mother to self-supply of cuttings.

Lets move on the race where we can already appreciate, in their 4th day of life, the fastest competitors.
Heading the line is Green Poison, followed very closely by Cream Caramel. The Sweet Special took one day more to germinate.

gallery_76795_7283_483577.jpg

This is going to be an interesting race, and it will have a really dizzying pace, so don't get lost friends, I await you here for the next update where we'll see how the starting grid has left after the trainings ;)
Thanks to all for stopping and fasten your seat belt!!!
J.

:coffee break: :coffee break: :smoke: :hot: :coffee break: :coffee break: Brother Jaypp!! This is a brilliant idea! :wiz: I, for one, can attest to the neck-snapping speed of Green Poison F1,... You know my grow, and the very late outdoor season situation she's growing in,... I'm so blown away by the speed of not just the vegetative growth, but flowering especially, that I'm posting pics every 4-5 days, just to document the :jaw: pace that she's building them up! I can honestly say, not even the autos I've tried have a thing on GP F1's speed... And sooo easy! I feed the hell outta her, and she just sucks it up and cranks out the buds! Trouble free growing, all the way so far,...:High 5: LOL!!- you remember, me sweating the finish on her,...pshhhh! :Stones slap: Now, I couldn't be happier! My guess is she'll be done in a couple weeks; she's about 3ft., in a 3gal. smart pot, and I could tell she would have grown larger if she didn't fill the pot with roots some weeks ago... she was in pot 8/3, and will likely be done before months end, so that's under 3 months in sub-optimal light conditions!....incredible :thumbs: Oh!..and the buds are super frosty- she looks snow covered in flash pics taken at night! *** love the strain choices, Jaypp! CC is known and beloved by so many here, GP has rung a few bells too, but SwSp deserves far more attention than she gets....that you have all these and more in F1 versions is fantastic!
:pop: :stir: :pop: :woohoo: :karma Cloud:.... Riding shotgun on dis'un, brudda!!

Last edited:
gallery_76795_7283_71825.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_519736.jpg

Good night everyone,
it's time to see how are developing the trainings of this peculiar race.

Comment that the light of the stadium where the race takes place is low power, specifically 200w, and is on 18 hours in the first 30 qualifying days. Then the Sodium 600W will ligth on to see how these 15 champions compete, at a rate of 12 hours on.

Cream Caramel team head detail, specifically the runner "Niki Caramel".

gallery_76795_7283_287782.jpg

Detail of the head of Green Poison Team, the pilot "Green Alonson".

gallery_76795_7283_108173.jpg

And finally, the head of Sweet Special team, the runner "Sweet Schumacher".

gallery_76795_7283_105129.jpg

At this time the pilots are testing the cars, checking the aerodynamics, brakes and the different types of tires. Before they where using the land ones (Jiffys), but after 4 days they changed to these of rubber, small size (6x6 pots) that are specific for water. These early days, it hasn't stopped raining on the circuit and it is noted that the water has some component that makes cars roll better (biostimulator root).

After seven days hanging around with this wheels, the drivers have already done all the tests and the next thing will be to put on the largest tire (7 liter pot) before the big race.

We are 15 days from start and other 15 remain to see this huge show!

An important tip from the race director:

"The race I usually do is primarily organic and is based on a well-prepared soil. I usually use substrates already prepared from known brands in the industry getting, almost always, the expected response.

With the "transplant technique" I make sure that at each stage the car have what it takes to develop properly, without the need of a lot of liquids support."

I hope you are here the next update ;)

Waira, I have reserved the best seat for you ;)
Thank you very much, brudda !

Sweet Smokes!
Jaypp

Reactions: gbd
Hola Jaypp! :smoke: Your are going to have waaay to much fun with this grow... How can this be called "work"?! :brow: LMAO!! I love the whole Formula One theme, complete with F1 driver names for team Capo's, lots of racing/growing analogies, and a checkered track..:thumbs: Again, great idea, mon amie, they all look race ready... Aaaah-iiiiiih- We go'n have us sum fhun on down hyaah! Light dem ti-yohs up-awn fi-yoh!! :hot: :smoke: :woohoo:

Let Burn some Sweet rubber Jay Hop digity:pass:Peace Kudo.jpg

...Light dem ti-yohs up-awn fi-yoh!! :hot: :smoke: :woohoo:

Huh? Can't make head or tail of this. It's not in my Dictionary of Swampish... :stir:

Nice idea, Jaypp. I've been a Formula 1 fan since Monaco 1970, when Jochen Rindt overtook Jack Brabham on the last corner and took the win. If you ever do a fast version of Black Jack, maybe Black Jack Brabham would fit (it was his nickname).

Subbed. :thumbs:

Edit: Ummm, is it "Light them tires up on fire"? Best I can do. :brow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Scoot OVER W...Im riding shotgun..in the VIP box with ya LOL who else will eat up all the free pizza and wings!Hop digityIm gona have a photo round to see what my LED can do with some 12/12 gear!My eyes are glued!WHat about potency?Is it more the stronger photo or in the middle of photo and auto potency?

I love a good race! Ill ROOT for the RUNT !while I Vape my Black Cream !

It's been 24 days since the competitors started their trainings. They all are doing very good timings and you can see that all teams are really fit, there's no doubt it will be a terrific race and we'll see if they can break records at this circuit.

The weather is still very rainy for now, temperatures are between 18ºC and 22ºC with strong gusts of wind, ideal for the pilots to stay in shape. The weather report for the weekend, that is when the race starts, is quite good and a stunning sun is highly probable to shine, giving bright and colour to these great competitors during most part of the day.

It only remains one week and we can see trough the lenses how the pilots are gather at the Pit Lane of each team, trying to decide which techniques to use during the race.

Due to the graining, the wheels are worn out and it's time to changing to which they are going to use in the race, the ones with 7 litres. So then, the pilots are going to be ready to face the Grand Prix.

Here we can see the pilots of "Cream Caramel" Team, with their magnificent pilot Niki Caramel ready to use all of his machine potential.

gallery_76795_7283_385099.jpg

The "Sweet Special" pilots are not left behind. This new team is giving plenty to talk about among the experts, regarding their great timings in the last Grand Prix and for their amazing overtakings. Specially highlighted is "Sweet Shumacher".​

gallery_76795_7283_294518.jpg

Finally, the most quiet team before the cameras and journalists, with some runners creating a new path, with their fast and exciting way of running. The prime example of this team is "Green Alonso"

gallery_76795_7283_124529.jpg

So, there's only a week left, book your seat because there's already a burnt wheel smell in the track!!

Thanks for stopping by and your nice comments,
stay high and sweet!

I await for you all here! VROOOUUUM, VROOOUUUM!!!!!

Jaypp​

Finally the big day has come when these champs are going to measure forces. The racetrack is 1 m2, and in total there are 15 competitors as we have seen in the trainings. They all have passed with really good timings and I don't think there is going to be much difference between them in these early days.

The circuit lights are 600W and shine like never before. The extraction is at 100% and, as a preventive, all cars have a layer of sprayed neem oil, propolis and Andean Horsetail. This spraying is going to be done every lap until the 4th.
As a special note you have to know that each week will be counted as a lap.

Lets pass already to the commentators because is ready to start the Sweet Seeds Grand Prix!

Tremendous roar is heard in the starting line, thick smoke fills the pit lane and it's even thicker in the stands� Finally the show starts!!

gallery_76795_7283_926007.jpg

Again, a picture of the main screen were we can see how all the runners pass trough the line, real close to each other, starting the second lap with some really even times. You can see the stretch they have made in only one week.

gallery_76795_7283_511688.jpg

Here is how the driver "Green Alonso" has taken the lead at the end of this first lap, arriving in the first place and with a really amazing timing.

gallery_76795_7283_228689.jpg

Detail of "Niki Caramel's" car, who follows very close the first competitor.

gallery_76795_7283_383327.jpg

They have enough fuel for, at least 3 laps (weeks) but I'm going to use an extra additive of Magnesium and Calcium (Magical) in every lap together with the DRS, except for the final lap when they're going to have catalytic enzymes only, so the smoke is soft.

To be clear with the data reading, I leave you a summary of what i'll use in the race.

KERS: Magical: Magnesium and Calcium
DRS: Biocanna Bio Boost, Flower Biostimulator
Fuel: Fert, Bioflowers.
Wings: Catalyzing Enzymes, Cannazym.

And that's all I've used in the first lap.

gallery_76795_7283_87030.jpg

Thanks for stopping and stay around here!
See you!
Jaypp

Back