Sweet Seeds Fast Version F1- Green Poison®F1FV, Sweet Special®F1FV, y Cream Caramel®F1FV.

HI fella, thanks for the comments ;)
And yes, the winner was Green Poison F1 FV®. It's more columnar and the buds are denser too. I recommend you to try this strain for SOG (and SAD F1 FV®)

Sweet Special F1 FV is not available anymore, but we have a very similar strain: Crystal Candy®.
The yield is bigger and the taste is really good, one of my favourites in the last years. Also, you have Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version®, is faster than the normal and very similar in density.
I hope this helps you!

jaypp

HI fella, thanks for the comments ;)
And yes, the winner was Green Poison F1 FV®. It's more columnar and the buds are denser too. I recommend you to try this strain for SOG (and SAD F1 FV®)

Sweet Special F1 FV is not available anymore, but we have a very similar strain: Crystal Candy®.
The yield is bigger and the taste is really good, one of my favourites in the last years. Also, you have Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version®, is faster than the normal and very similar in density.
I hope this helps you!

jaypp

Nice, will travel to Denmark or Sweden to collect my Green Poison FV soon.

How are the other FV's in a SOG type of situation?

IMO FV and Quick seeds will gain more and more ground, only the smallest and earliest of autos can compete with Green Poison FV in quickness, and yield wise they can't compete.. Add to that the fact you can clone and keep mothers, plus half the electrical bill.

HI puffy, you can make SOG with all of them, but I recommend you to make a selection to choose the best clone.
It will be interesting to see the diary here in our Subforum ;)
Thank you!
jaypp

Back