Sweet Seeds Fast versions

Reaction score
Any complete grows of these yet? I know this is an auto forum but strains able to finish in 6weeks whilst on 12/12 is amazing and defiantly something that interests me.

Hi ninja1!

I think my colleague will start a diary with F1 Fast Versions soon.

I think it's not completly off-topic since they are crossed with autos and they end up being so fast-flowering due to the influence of autoflowering genetics in the cross, yet being photoperiod strains.

Sweet Special F1 Fast Version and Green Poison F1 Fast Version are really very fast and produce some nice frosty buds. With time it will be more clear in the forums because I know of a few guys that already started some of these seeds.

See you around, thanks for the visit and for bringing this subject. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi ninja1!

I think my colleague will start a diary with F1 Fast Versions soon.

I think it's not completly off-topic since they are crossed with autos and they end up being so fast-flowering due to the influence of autoflowering genetics in the cross, yet being photoperiod strains.

Sweet Special F1 Fast Version and Green Poison F1 Fast Version are really very fast and produce some nice frosty buds. With time it will be more clear in the forums because I know of a few guys that already started some of these seeds.

See you around, thanks for the visit and for bringing this subject. Sweet smokes!

tommy

high!
Sounds really promising....
:peace:

Back