Autoflower Fastbuds Blackberry

Growing FB Blackberry

Badfinger

High as a Kite
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
This thread is for the general discussion of the genetic reviews Fastbuds Blackberry. Please add to the discussion here.

Has anyone tried these genetics yet? I’m getting ready to pop a bean of this and I’m looking for a grow/smoke report from the community

Has anyone tried these genetics yet? I’m getting ready to pop a bean of this and I’m looking for a grow/smoke report from the community
I had two blackberry fast buds I was trying to germinate. Neither one popped but out of the two blueberry fast buds I germinated one made it and is days from harvest right now. It smells just like blueberries and I cant wait to try it. Curious to hear smoke reports from the blackberry or blueberry as well.

Here is the link to my grow. It's the most popular smoke of my family, so far out of 6 grows. The color is quite unique. I'm not savy enough to describe a smokes flavor, cause all weed smells the same to me, sweet. If dried and cured properly.

Badfinger's Grow Room | The Autoflower Network

Back