Fast Buds Fastbuds Scam.

jam005

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
So answered an Fastbuds advert with a clock ticking down, it's the 1+1 bogof advert. I ordered a seed expecting to get 2 of them but got only one of them and a random seed. I sent an email and Kojo informed me that I'd missed the deadline and they sent me the random seed as a gesture of goodwill. GF myself basically. But I answered an advert and didn't get what that advert promised, I paid and the clock was still counting down when they took the money. It's another £5 to return the seeds and get a refund. Luckily I have a few seeds {nice one Antonio|} I'm on a strict schedule,and if I didn't have other seeds I'd have to except the random seed and shoddy treatment, but I do, so I won't.

=

Well that's crummy. I am not making an excuse for them but they did just have a big website change and expansion. Perhaps it was a promo that got lost or incorrectly posted? They could have easily made it right with just a slight bit of decent customer service.

EDIT: Never mind. I see your Euro symbol. The change was on the US website. Hmph. Dissapointing.

@fastbudsheather @fastbuds heather ? (tag no longer works either, eh?)

Back