Fc-3000 in 27” x 27” tent

Unoriginalussername

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
grape ape
I would like to get a little better end product. The specs say the FC 3000 will fit but is that my solution? I’m assuming even with the drivers outside I’ll still be fighting heat issues?

Second choice is MH TS 2000.
Didn’t mention running a TS 1000 now. I’m not even opposed to using a summer and winter light.
What advice has the AFN?

I would like to get a little better end product. The specs say the FC 3000 will fit but is that my solution? I’m assuming even with the drivers outside I’ll still be fighting heat issues?

Didn’t mention running a TS 1000 now. I’m not even opposed to using a summer and winter light.
What advice has the AFN?
May I ask if your planting area is 27*27 inches? If yes, can suggest you to use our TS1000
TS1000 is the best novice LED grow light, serving adequate light to 2-4 plants. Its reasonable price, marked yield improvement, and dimming control make it friendly to new growers.

Wattage - 150w
Veg Coverage - 2.5x2.5 ft
Flower Coverage - 2x2 ft
The overwhelming choice for most growers applying in grow tent, small room, cabinet & closet, and plant shelves.

What advice has the AFN?
We now have TSL2000 giveaway, if you are interested,please join us

Back