Feed After Flushing?

Looking really great! Stay on this path and you should end up with some really nice flowers.

You might want to think about moving that dehumidifier outside the tent. That’s a pretty large dehumidifier and they produce quite a bit of heat. It’s probably big enough to still regulate humidity running outside is he tent. You could also get a smaller one to run in the tent, but that one is probably larger than you want running in there long term.

Good luck!
Really appreciate it!
I bought it for drying in case I needed it. It is coming into winter where I am, so I expect lots of rain & higher humidity. But I only put it in for maybe 15/20min to check humidity, then I take it out. I noticed that it gives a different reading from my hanging temp/hygro meter. For example, the meter says it's 53%RH & the dehumidifier says it's 44%. I know the meter is in a different place in my tent & will show a different temp as they are closer to the light. But I assumed (wrongly?) that the tents RH readings would be pretty close to each other, regardless of the position of the meter/s?
Last night I had to hang damp towels up as the dehumidifier said RH was below 30% & my meter said it was 42%

Back