Feeding Organically After FFOF Nutes Depleted?

Zootown68

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mango Smile
Hi there. I'm at day 18 and my gals seem happy as clams in 5 gallon bags of Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I started them in solo cups with Whitney Farms Seed Starting Mix and moved them into the FFOF after about eight days of growth.

Right now it's smooth sailing, but I know that I'm going to have to start supplementing with some form of nutes in the coming weeks. For my last grow, which was in coco, I used GH Flora Trio along with a whole bunch of other GH supplements.

This time out I'd like to keep things as simple and natural as possible. I found an amazingly informative article that has TONS of great ideas for feeding organically. I just wanted to get some opinions on which of these methods would work well with the forthcoming "barren" FFOF soil. It should be noted that I also dunked the seedlings in Big Foot Myco Gold before transplanting into the FFOF, and intend on continuing to use that every couple weeks in the recommended amounts. Any help / advice on how to proceed once they start needing more nutrients would be super helpful! Thank you!

Here is the article on feeding organically: https://homesteadandchill.com/how-t...0090c72c7741b264b04bb11692ed8#comment-2042133

If you go to the Organic thread you will find all the answers you need . :thumbsup:

Back