Photoperiod Feminized photo seeds

Reaction score
Hello all. I've been growing autoflower seeds for quite a few years now, but I'm interested in trying my hand at some feminized photo grows. Can I get some recommendations for great US based feminized seeds please? TIA 😊

Order from multiverse, InHouse Genetics has nothing but fire but some strains are finicky, barneys farm is available thru multiverse and they have great genetics. I really like atlas seeds and theres a breeder who frequents here, jean-o he has some good stuff too, i hear rootbeer float is phenomenal.

Pic below is all barneys farm.
20230204_145135.jpg

Hello all. I've been growing autoflower seeds for quite a few years now, but I'm interested in trying my hand at some feminized photo grows. Can I get some recommendations for great US based feminized seeds please? TIA 😊

In-House
Raw Genetics
Tiki Madman (a lot of collabs)
Exotic Genetics
Cannarado
Humboldt CSI
…could swap in and out a lot of others to this list.

I’ve only grown photos once but I pay attention to a lot of breeders and those are ones that consistently put out 🔥 gear, hyped or not. Really depends on what YOU want to grow, every breeder has their own flavor.

Check out jeanosgenetics. @Jean-O is a member here and his plants are fire. And he always hooks it up and answers questions. And he's currently running a 40% off sale, code OD23
Wow thanks a lot for this code I'd overlooked. This allows me to order 2 additional packs 😍

I think I'll give @Jean-O genetics a shot. I've got Grandpa's Exodus, The Legend, and Spice Cake in the cart 😍

That’s a great haul and killer deal, can’t wait to see your grow! Jean-O has a great line-up and is awesome with everyone in the threads :thumbsup:

Last edited:
That’s a great haul and killer deal, can’t wait to see your grow! Jean-O has a great line-up and is awesome with everyone in the threads :thumbsup:
Thanks to the 40% off code I was able to add Crazy Kush & Speed Racer to the haul with Some Straw Dog and Whats my name as freebies. Can't wait to get some started in May 😍

Back