Fibomialgia

opi8250

Guardian of space sector 2814
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been reading, and learning, and searching. And I think I may have finally found a strain to grow for my mother in law.

http://www.seedsman.com/en/cbd-critical-cure-feminised-seeds

Anyone ever try it? Or any other high cbd, low thc strains? How is it? Keep in mind she doesn't like getting high, and I'm pretty sure I'd have to twist her arm to smoke something... Is there much of a buzz? Would she be able to use some and continue on with her day? Any suggestions for how to use it? Oils? Creams? Gel caps? Cookies? Any and all advice is very welcome!

The best for pain management I have found are tinctures, gel caps made with olive oil, and magic honey out of keif/hash.
Titration will be key. It would be better to start off light and work your way up. Concentrated medibles will make you trip hard if over done. Plus the effects are more of a body high than cerebral. But again, you can ruin a day if overdone! If taste is an issue, the magic honey will be great, since you use keif/hash, you dont have the green matter taste and you can put it on a piece of toast or drizzle on ice cream, or make a peanut butter sandwich with it!

That strain from Barneys farms is a good one. Medicann Seeds Blue Blood is a winner for sure. There are several autos that have a good amount of CBD too and are done in less time than a photo. Any strain will work, but finding one that is "her" med could be fun. You would get to try a few strains out.

Here is a link for the magic honey. I would run your trim and popcorn through your favorite extraction process, decarb your keif at 252*F for 27 minutes in a pyrex dish, covered with foil tightly. Pull out of the oven and let cool WITH the cover still on. then follow the instructions on the video. Start her off with a cup of tea with 1/4 teaspoon and see where shes at. Here ya go...
[video=youtube;OxefLNHgAqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxefLNHgAqI[/video]

Back