Fiji and weed

CannabisMingus

"Russian warship, go F yourself"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabbing Sour Stomper
Thinking about a trip to Fiji. Has anyone brought (smuggled) a small amount of flower into the country? How thoroughly does customs check carry-ons or person?

To hell with that...that's not just a simple possession charge which in itself can land you in prison for 10 years there. No matter how little the amount you'll get slapped with Smuggling if caught, and your life will never be the same. You'd be better off tracking down a pinch when you're there.

:pass:

Thinking about a trip to Fiji. Has anyone brought (smuggled) a small amount of flower into the country? How thoroughly does customs check carry-ons or person?
There's only one place that's suitable for preventing detection but it's dark and inhospitable and doesn't have much space. I highly recommend you take your chances on the local economy.

I agree. I think it sounds like a bad idea especially since some countries are completely over the top on punishments.

If you absolutely had to, perhaps make some infused oil and put it into a labeled mens beard oil bottle? Try and sneak it as a "hemp" infused skin product if they ask. Heck, I don't think they'd check a labeled small bottle of oil in you toiletries bag stuffed in your main suitcase. Would only work if you had a beard to use it on...... Just a thought. Edible scentless dose.

Shoot mate, just explore the local fauna. Kava kava should be available, fresh, and potent. Buzz on that for a few days instead!

Bula! Thanks for everyone's input. I think this will be a great opportunity for a tolerance break. After increasing my grower's my skill set (thanks to AFN and experience) I think I have become something of a weed snob. The idea of lurking about trying to "score" mediocre (at best ) street weed in a foreign country just doesn't sound enjoyable. Rather do without. And I defninately will be engaging in the kava scene. The place I'm going does a kava ceremony and it's available. Appreciate everyone's input!

Bula! Thanks for everyone's input. I think this will be a great opportunity for a tolerance break. After increasing my grower's my skill set (thanks to AFN and experience) I think I have become something of a weed snob. The idea of lurking about trying to "score" mediocre (at best ) street weed in a foreign country just doesn't sound enjoyable. Rather do without. And I defninately will be engaging in the kava scene. The place I'm going does a kava ceremony and it's available. Appreciate everyone's input!
I totally agree with becoming a cannabis snob! :eyebrows: :crying:
I've never had dispensary flower hit me like my flower does! It's only bolstered by an older Stoner , yeah older than me , so he's really old, tells you that your weed is totally bad ASS!:eyebrows::biggrin:
If I have people offering me weed, I ask where does it come from. If they say I grew it, I'll try it. If not, I'll tell them, I'm good.:thanks::smokeit:
I've only actually seen really decent weed at touristy places in Hawaii. That was over toward Makaha beach and the guy was a local there. I got to know him from surfing and boogie boarding on that glorious beach, my favorite beach. I was Kamaʻāina with him and many others in the area. Hardworking people! The only time I got to surf with him was between jobs! He had three of them!
I sure wanted to try of what he was offering, but I couldn't risk my security clearance.

I hear you @WildBill Life is too short to smoke mids.
I now understand some old hippie friends of mine as a youth. I 'get' them!
They would be in their early 80s now.
I think I have a bit of a right to be a bit snobbish. We all put a lot of love, attention, research and time into growing canna. I strive for the highest quality that I can produce. I strive to fully utilize what I grow by making different products from it. Always striving for the best quality product no matter what is being made.

Yeah, I would probably go on a cannabis sabbatical, if I were your situation.
I know a break is in the future for me and I think I'm gonna prepare for it. The next Root Beer Float or Vidamints I grow, I will make a nice big temple ball. I'll have that temple ball aging and be available for one day. That day will be the day that I end a break from cannabis. I think that would be a nice way to get back in the swing of things! I guess it just kind of depends on how long of a break I'll take.

Back