...Finally Spidermite Control in a bottle...

N

NC420

This will address one of the most problematic pests that we as Cannabis cultivators will ever have to deal with....

THE SPIDERMITE

I was looking for Peyote bulbs or seeds when I came across a tiny bottle that if it works like its supposed to then it's worth its weight in gold...
Spidermite Control
www.spidermitecontrol.com
DSCN6633-250x250-c.JPG

It is important to note that a little goes a long way. The 100ml bottle makes up 4litres of spraying solution.

Spidermite Control - Natural Insect Eliminator
Control of spider mite is an essential part of successful plant cultivation. It is especially important indoors or in greenhouses where mites are favoured by the conditions and populations can explode.

Spidermite Control is a preparation of natural organic vegetable oils and extracts that will quickly eradicate mite populations and mitigate the damage they cause.

Spidermite Control is blended from pure plant extracts – no toxic chemicals whatsoever are used in its formulation.

Spidermite Control is totally safe and can be used in confined situations, such as grow rooms and greenhouses.

No special equipment is needed.

Poses no threat to children or animals.

100% Organic

100% Safe

100% Effective

100ml size.

NC420

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice man iv just been and checked out spidermitecontrol.com and this looks like a good product,also works on other pests too..I'll defiantly give it a go if the problem arises

Hopefully you won't have the problem but every year I've had at least a small colony of SM's invade my ladies....

I think this is a definitive solution to them, Or I hope it is...

Yeah hopefully it is definitive mate,plus is doesn't get much easier than mixing with water and spraying the little fuckers :)

dunno if you read it... but it says it uses physical means and oils to block their breathing holes... bet we can make this cheap at home!!! :) good find though! simple and safe and pretty cheap! cheers mate!

:smokebuds:

Probably could if we find out what the ingredients are but some of us aren't as good with making things like this as others may be so we spend are hard earned money on shit...:lol:

I hear that... I tired to find an msds sheet whichnwould have to list all the ingredients... but no success yet... i'll try again later whn i have more time.

Back