Indoor Fire in the Tent! Dragons Breeding..........

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
101.JPG

I was recently gifted with seeds I've been long looking for, Dragons! Specifically Dragon's Blood. I was also sent:
Black Dragon
Durrty Dragon
Russian Dragon

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Most of the seed is old so I'm going to breed each strain, one at a time to refresh the supply. Hopefully, I have enough sprouts that I get at least one male and female. I have 9 Dragon's Blood in paper towel right now and I just fill 9 two gallon pots. These are going into the tent which I cleared out and cleaned today. I put the Northern Lights and the MOB x Stone x Jack in with the Blue Dragon that’s under the SCROG net. I'm hoping for a jungle in my tent...LOL! I switched out the light for one of my Mars Hydro 300 watt old style and lowered it to 20" I'll add the second 300 watt light later after they have some size. All will be grown organically. My mix is organic potting soil, 20% fresh worm castings ( from my worm farm ) and 1 tablespoon og GrowMore Organic Soil Builder per 5 gallons of soil.
9 two gallon pots fills my 32"x32" tent with the plants spaced 12" on center.

I may send a few of another strain out to the greenhouse but I'll have to see how much space I have as I'm about to do a test grow soon of another breeder's Dragons......

DRAGONS!!!!! They're taking over my grows!!!!.

Pictures when I have sprouts!

dragons-fighting.jpg

Great you got those Blood Dragon beans you have been wanting.
Good luck with the breeding / seed stock,
Dragons I think you might like this :)

Have a great grow pop

Just checked to seeds and....................7 out of 9 already had a root! Not bad for 3 year old seed! I planted them all, even the unsprouted seed as they may yet sprout. Got to say, I'm excited!!

DB seedlings-2.jpg
DB seedlings.jpg

6 sprouts already! And thats from seeds from 2012! I'm sure I'll get one or 2 more also. I'm excited....Wooooooooooo!! Now if I can keep these little darlings happy..........

Back