Indoor First auto grow. need advices!!!!

biobizz_grow_chart.jpg

Biobizz have all mix listed as 1ml all through with all mix and up to 4ml in light thats 4x the amount just for grow alone
Ive already gave you the link for the feeding chart in my biobizz thread. Also the charts is listed per water not weekly. Biobizz reformulate there npk all the time i just pulled the info from a local hydro shop as an example the point is still valid.

That aside 2 growers have mentioned its N deficiency so i can not see your point i've ran the feed before for a few grows in hot compost. If the media is spongy surely that means its holding lots of air vs John I that sets like a brick?

You can read the plant if there were hot on N they would have a slight curl down if it gives you piece of mind Im not new to the ways of this plant or that brand of feed

Spongy is good! The spongier it is, the easier it is for the roots to grow.

You could try Light Mix from BioBizz: great soil aswell and no nute added. Don't worry much with Fish-Mix man, since it's organic it will break down in the soil. I do advice a flush now and then!

all mix is really spongy soil and you have to be careful with the water... actually biogrow has 4% N and biobloom has 2%.too low but biobizz says thatr all the rest N your plants need it's in the all mix...for light mix medium she suggests the double dosage. i was feeding them based on the biobizz chart for all plants... i just started with 1/4 and now i give them full doses.. and of course i feed once a week. i always read for nutes that less is more but i think i let them hungry too much!! :howdy:
my previous grow with bagseeds and allmix had the same probs. so i think allmix is a good soil but not fot newbies i guess.. anyway. i wait 2-3 days to see how things will go.. tnx for the knowledge guys. happy to see in this forum that when you have questions, someone here has the answer...

Biobizz have all mix listed as 1ml all through with all mix and up to 4ml in light thats 4x the amount just for grow alone
Ive already gave you the link for the feeding chart in my biobizz thread. Also the charts is listed per water not weekly. Biobizz reformulate there npk all the time i just pulled the info from a local hydro shop as an example the point is still valid.

That aside 2 growers have mentioned its N deficiency so i can not see your point i've ran the feed before for a few grows in hot compost. If the media is spongy surely that means its holding lots of air vs John I that sets like a brick?

You can read the plant if there were hot on N they would have a slight curl down if it gives you piece of mind Im not new to the ways of this plant or that brand of feed

They would also be really dark green!

agito do you flush regularly? Meaning every month or every other month?

No I dont flush because i don't get a build up, so no point stressing the micro life and this is important in organics,

Unlike the above chart i ease my plants in on week 3-4 not week 2 with 1ml g and 1ml B and work the bloom up to 3ml so i don't use full dosage strength. Sometimes up grow to 1.5-2ml (depends on strain).
My flush is based on a george cervantes book i reduce grow to .5-1ml grow and 0 bloom for the last 7-10 days The extra N helps remove excess K that cause poor burning and it helps keep yield up

The only other thing i do is add mag (Epson salt) once just before flowering and i find there's enough MG in the soil mix to finish them.

My guide was based on my own exp and OT1's guide (100's grows under his belt) (now he has his own old timer nutes and seed range now but used to be in bed with Biobizz when they first started up)

hey agito. i think you are right. i use allmix soil and biogrow,biobloom,bioheaven.
i started feeding them 4th week with 0,5 ml/ltr grow and 1 ml/ltr heaven.
5th week 0,5 ml/lt grow and 1 ml/lt heaven.
6th week 0,5 ml/lt grow, 1 ml/lt heaven,
7th week 0,5 ml/ltr grow, 1 ml/lt bloom, 1,5 ml/lt heaven,
8th week 0,5 ml/lt grow, 2 ml/lt bloom, 2 ml/lt heaven and today it's
week 9 and i feed them 1 ml/tr grow, 3 ml/tr bloom, 3 ml/tr heaven. i also gave them 2 times sensi cal/mag 0,5 ml/lt (the bottle says 2 ml/lt for all plants) one time epsom salts(1 tablespoon per gal) and i foliar sprayed them with mag once during veg. i watr them usually every 3-4 days.the last 2 weeks i let them dry well before i water again cause i read that the plants like this.

so do you think this is a soft feeding schedule? i have to say that i had problems from week 3.(cal problems)
As you can see feed was far to low and it was weekly not each water so 1/4 the amount and no bloom till week 7

I had to flush allready because I used copious amount of urea while trying out a new fert. I had a salt build up together with a lowered pH caused by urea. It caused the water to be sucked out of the plant.

I like Jorge Cervantes very much, but my book is a bit old. Now I have Ed Rosenthal's Handbook. It's quite good! I put a link in the The References Links on new growers forum. :)

What do you mean extra K poor burning? Actual burning of the blunt? :) Kool stuff I didn't know that!

No I dont flush because i don't get a build up, so no point stressing the micro life and this is important in organics,

Unlike the above chart i ease my plants in on week 3-4 not week 2 with 1ml g and 1ml B and work the bloom up to 3ml so i don't use full dosage strength. Sometimes up grow to 1.5-2ml (depends on strain).
My flush is based on a george cervantes book i reduce grow to .5-1ml grow and 0 bloom for the last 7-10 days The extra N helps remove excess K that cause poor burning and it helps keep yield up

The only other thing i do is add mag (Epson salt) once just before flowering and i find there's enough MG in the soil mix to finish them.

My guide was based on my own exp and OT1's guide (100's grows under his belt) (now he has his own old timer nutes and seed range now but used to be in bed with Biobizz when they first started up)

i didn't give them bloom nutes before week 7 because during week 6 they were getting 7-8 cm per day in height... i was following this actually. https://www.autoflower.org/f44/life-cycle-auto-flowering-cannabis-5113.html

yes man, now i can see that my dosages were to low. but i know that most of the growers count the weeks not waterings. i thought that this amounts were for the week or every second watering. and i also read that it's better if you can split the nutes in half and feed them with every watering.. but still i was lower enough..anyway.what happened has happened... how many days do you think will take to see if things are gettng better? today they seemed the same i guess. fortunately i see the buds getting bigger too.

the carbon build up of excess PK in the plant (its not a massive issue with organics) i had eds old book but not his new one. I dont think there much salts in organics

On muddys guide at week 3 (depending on strain) if there showing sex at week 3 far as im concerned this is preflowering (also the point you dose mg at week 3 and 4 as this process strips the media at this point) also bear in mind micro fauna have to process the nutrient in organics (in some brands more than others) so you sort of feed a week in hand to give them chance to break them down if the ph droped with the urea little micro action happens which equals big build up of nutes thus your issues i went from hydro to organics so it was easier for me to read the issues early.

His point about switching to flowering nutes will not stunt growth in this case as your supposed to have fed veg nutes all cycle this would have been an issue with hydro as you strip away all the nutrient when you drop the water. think of it this way 1ml grow 1ml bloom is the tranastion feed and 1ml grow 2-3ml is the full flower feed as youve raised PK for flowering).

dont think what others are doing they could be using differing pots strains setups and nutrient. Chemical salt build up is not as big of an issue here so ne need to divide doses as its organic and you did not split the feed in half as half feed is whats listed in the guide thats why you feed each watering. if it was weekly it would have been 2ml g-6ml B bloom once a week but thats forcing to much on the micro fauna in 1 go.
In hydro when you switch to 12/12 it takes 7-10 days to show sex but people change nutes at the first second of 12/12 when they should give them a 7-10 days before removing the high N Grow nute thus the issues of stunting due to again lack of N in the bloom feed

recovery: feed 2ml grow with every water this week with 2-3ml of bloom and see the results next week it may have cost you a week in harvest time as they could be slightly set back

good morning agito. i think you have cleared enough things into my mind with your posts. tnx again man. as i said i already gave them 1 ml grow and 3 ml bloom on wednesday. so i m gonna feed them again in 2-3 days with 2 ml grow and 2 ml bloom. do you think i should give them 3 ml grow instead of 2 or is it going to be too much? cause you suggest 2 ml on each watering and i gave them only 1 at last feeding.

Just give them the 2ml+2ml for the next 2 waters rather than push them to hard and monitor the progress and adjust if needed.

Back