Mephisto Genetics First Drop of 2022!

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Hey all,

Looks like the newsletter went out and the website has been updated for this upcoming Drop on January 10th. I personally am excited to secure a pack of Grape Crinkle as I have never had opportunity to try and I am excited to see what these grow related freebies are. Guessing plant signs but who knows and excited to find out. Anyone ever try the Grape Crinkle before? I hope the Monday release has one of your must haves for you! Good luck all!

Release for Monday is: Grape Crinkle, Strawberry Nuggets, Skywalker, Samsquach OG and Forum Stomper

Looks like Skystomper 2.0 has my name on it for this upcoming Monday!

I picked up a 7 pack of Grape Crinkle too and I'm looking forward to the trichome jungle. And next week another new strain! Mephisto is starting the new year right.

Hey all,

Looks like the newsletter went out and the website has been updated for this upcoming Drop on January 10th. I personally am excited to secure a pack of Grape Crinkle as I have never had opportunity to try and I am excited to see what these grow related freebies are. Guessing plant signs but who knows and excited to find out. Anyone ever try the Grape Crinkle before? I hope the Monday release has one of your must haves for you! Good luck all!

Release for Monday is: Grape Crinkle, Strawberry Nuggets, Skywalker, Samsquach OG and Forum Stomper
First 2022 Mephisto acquisition. I'm giddy.
:cools:
DSC_0633~2.JPG

Back