First post

I will be starting it on some tester plants as soon as it shows up along with some sweet Candy and green planet procal mag. I think this is going to be really great nutrients And COST SAVING which is so good. If I can get away with two products and cal mag why not it only makes sense and all there products they use meets or exceeds organic standards.

I am using promix HP, at what plant age and strength of mix do you suggest to start feeding? I was thinking like 1gram per gallon at day 10 and then increase every 7 days until i see tip burn or other toxicity signs, and then back off....is that a good strategy? I am running 2 autos in 1.5 gallon pots to get familiar with the line before the summer big girls get the nutes.

Dabber was saying there was zero adverse effects starting with 2grams per gallon, so I am going to start there.

I will be starting it on some tester plants as soon as it shows up along with some sweet Candy and green planet procal mag. I think this is going to be really great nutrients And COST SAVING which is so good. If I can get away with two products and cal mag why not it only makes sense and all there products they use meets or exceeds organic standards.

Even if a couple of things needed to be added to make it perfect it would still be an exceptional deal cost wise.

I wonder if they suggest feed water feed schedule? I cannot find out that information. When using a soil less mix or coco coir a lot of nutrient companies suggest that.

I wonder if they suggest feed water feed schedule? I cannot find out that information. When using a soil less mix or coco coir a lot of nutrient companies suggest that.
Wondering same thing //// general hydroponics recommends plain ph'ed water at least every other watering in coco autoflower

Wondering same thing //// general hydroponics recommends plain ph'ed water at least every other watering in coco autoflower

Looks to be feed, feed, feed from the journals i have seen so far but have not yet started my first Mega Crop run so could not say for sure, so might want to wait for someone else with some experience in the feed or @Greenleaf Nutrients to come along with a opinion to confirm for sure.

Last edited:
I have used alot if not most of my nutes Everytime at lower doses. But it is good to know what the company suggests. I will email them. From the journals I have seen it is good stuff.

I am using promix HP, at what plant age and strength of mix do you suggest to start feeding? I was thinking like 1gram per gallon at day 10 and then increase every 7 days until i see tip burn or other toxicity signs, and then back off....is that a good strategy? I am running 2 autos in 1.5 gallon pots to get familiar with the line before the summer big girls get the nutes.

Yeah, seems like a good strategy. Actually, it would be interested to find out the feeding schedule optimum for Autoflowers. The main feeding chart was not made with AF in mind, so possible we can add in a new feeding chart for AF if needed

Do you guys ship discreetly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, plain package

recommend every feed. Of course, you are welcome to customize as you feel works best for you!

Thank you for the info. I will go with your recommendations. This is going to be alot of fun. I have seedlings just sprouted that will be getting megacrop there whole life. Journal to come.

Back