First Time Finding Seeds

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Super Lemon Haze, Dark Devil
I have some Mephisto x CDLC and I'm finding a few seeds in it. Not a lot, but one here and there, such as 1-2 per oz. I did not notice any nanners or obvious signs of herming. What do I gotta do to my grow area now, does it require cleansing? Any idea if the seeds will be viable? They are not brown, they are a white color.

I have some Mephisto x CDLC and I'm finding a few seeds in it. Not a lot, but one here and there, such as 1-2 per oz. I did not notice any nanners or obvious signs of herming. What do I gotta do to my grow area now, does it require cleansing? Any idea if the seeds will be viable? They are not brown, they are a white color.
If they are really white, as opposed to just tan colored, they are likely not viable. My grow of Mephisto 24 Carat spit out a few seeds that actually got brown, but none of the half dozen I tried germinated, so I assume that they were not mature yet in spite of what looked like decent color to me.

As for pollen in the tent, mist it with water and/or wipe it down with a wet rag, and any pollen in there will be killed. I think what happens is that when the pollen is exposed to moisture, it assumes that it has won the lottery and landed on an anther. It then "germnates" only to find out that there is no female flower in sight. Good luck with it. :pighug:

If they are really white, as opposed to just tan colored, they are likely not viable. My grow of Mephisto 24 Carat spit out a few seeds that actually got brown, but none of the half dozen I tried germinated, so I assume that they were not mature yet in spite of what looked like decent color to me.

As for pollen in the tent, mist it with water and/or wipe it down with a wet rag, and any pollen in there will be killed. I think what happens is that when the pollen is exposed to moisture, it assumes that it has won the lottery and landed on an anther. It then "germnates" only to find out that there is no female flower in sight. Good luck with it. :pighug:
Thanks! The seeds I have seen so far are very white colored so I'll trash them. I dont really need them but it definitely would be a bonus if they may be viable. I'll clean the tent very good after this.

Back