New Grower First Time Grower growing Lemon and Blackberry Autos

Okay so here's my dry tent set up so far: Got a hanging rack with some big clips that are great because they can hold pretty thick branches and stems. I also got a small honeywell fan on the bottom blowing air to keep everything in check.
IMG_20220830_192413706.jpg
IMG_20220830_192405673.jpg
IMG_20220830_192338763.jpg
IMG_20220830_192331063.jpg

People want to see how many grams you got or it didn't happen lol plus that 420forever guy needs it to give you your membership to the club.

Not sure why he has not said anything about it to you yet tho.

People want to see how many grams you got or it didn't happen lol plus that 420forever guy needs it to give you your membership to the club.

Not sure why he has not said anything about it to you yet tho.
Sadly don't own a scale at the moment but my guess it's 50 or 30 grams but that's just a guess haha. I'll pick up a scale in a few days :smoking:

Sadly don't own a scale at the moment but my guess it's 50 or 30 grams but that's just a guess haha. I'll pick up a scale in a few days :smoking:

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for ur secret decoder ring :eyebrows: ppp

Back