Extraction Foam when washing fresh frozen buds.

Smoking Frog

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Any tricks to reduce foaming when washing ? Both in machine and bags,even with a lot of rinse foam is hard to get rid of.
I feel like trichomes get trapped in foam and stay in the machine...

I presume foam is a problem because it doesn't go through whatever filter(s) being used? If so, maybe just separate out, pour off, etc. the foam and let the bubbles burst with time or just recycle it into the next processing? [Note, I'm presuming you are using bubble bags or otherwise making concentrate, filtering out trichomes vs. as the title suggests simply rinsing/washing your weed, as some actually do].

I presume foam is a problem because it doesn't go through whatever filter(s) being used? If so, maybe just separate out, pour off, etc. the foam and let the bubbles burst with time or just recycle it into the next processing? [Note, I'm presuming you are using bubble bags or otherwise making concentrate, filtering out trichomes vs. as the title suggests simply rinsing/washing your weed, as some actually do].
Yes ,of course bubble bags and making hash.I should have been clearer.Found that if i let settle the machine for 15-20 minutes,most foam is gone!
Thanks Bll!

Back