Found nanners as I was harvesting … what to do about rest of plants?!

LearningMore

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have a couple tents going in one room. Today I was harvesting/wet trimming a hubbabubbahaze (in that room) before I realized the buds pretty much all had nanners. Well, shit. There was only one other plant in the tent with this one and it is within 14 days of harvest. I don’t see seeds yet. I’ll watch it carefully, and I’ll clean the tent thoroughly after the grow. How worried should I be about the plants in the other tent? They’re all in early-mid flower.

Also, I have the buds from HBH in a drying tent in the same room. Filtered with infinity fan and charcoal filter (with fabric ’sock’). Should I not dry them in there? Trying not to be paranoid, but also want to be careful. Thanks.

Difficult to say on that. The plant could have had nanas, but they might not have opened & dropped any viable pollen. On the other hand if the flowers have opened & pollen released, then your other plants will most likely be pollinated. To what extent you will have to wait and see. You may get lucky & get away with just the odd see or two.

That happened to me a few months ago and I didn't get any seeds on the other mothers. I have to admit it would have been nice to get a few free fem bagseeds out of it though.

Back