Seed Stockers Free Seeds baby

The package came and I'm through the roof [emoji144]:thanks:[emoji144].

Thank you very much @DutchPassionTony , I've got something currently in the works, but the first thing to sprout after that is the Hyper Ryder SPG and I'll make it a detailed journal :cheers::toke::thanks:.
Exactly the same selection i got ...........like a kid in a candy store[emoji16][emoji111]

Hahaha, yeah dude, I was letting out some high pitched noises last night once i opened the package :crying:.
"To add to ur collection"..........hes a gent thats for sure .......and the plants speak for themselves.....ive already dropped 2 hyper ryder spg and a cbd 1:1silver lime haze........need more room [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The package came and I'm through the roof :bow::thanks::bow:.

Thank you very much @DutchPassionTony , I've got something currently in the works, but the first thing to sprout after that is the Hyper Ryder SPG and I'll make it a detailed journal :cheers::toke::thanks:.
Cheers Ryk,

looks like you've to grow enough for this year, don't you?
When you're growing one of the OG tag me in, i would love to see em grow:pass:
and of course all the others, cheers!:cheers:

Cheers Ryk,

looks like you've to grow enough for this year, don't you?
When you're growing one of the OG tag me in, i would love to see em grow:pass:
and of course all the others, cheers!:cheers:

Of course dude, you don't need to worry about me tagging you in my future grows, you got VIP seats :smoking:.

Hahaha, yeah dude, I was letting out some high pitched noises last night once i opened the package :crying:.

:vibe:

"To add to ur collection"..........hes a gent thats for sure .......and the plants speak for themselves.....ive already dropped 2 hyper ryder spg and a cbd 1:1silver lime haze........need more room
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

Yep something along that wording :cheers:

In my collection, Seedstockers is now only surpassed by Mephisto in numbers :worship:

IMG_20180118_150745[1].jpg

That BlackBerry Gum sounds awesome. Someone tag me if you start a journal please. I'll keep on the lookout.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back