Indoor FromFrostLane Current Grow

FromFrostLane

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hello folks! I decided to begin another grow (about 3 weeks ago), and figured I would share some pics as the girls progress. I will be growing out the following:

Mephisto: Strawberry Nuggets & Mephisto's Wedding
Night Owl: Mango Isle F2 & Owl Pellet (unknown x unknown)
Dark Owl: Bruce Banner #3 Auto
Twenty20Mendocino: "Muchacha" (Glue Sniffer auto)

This will be a soil only run.
Fox Farm Ocean Forest in green pots (2.4 gal) and a 1:3 ratio of FFOF to Coast of Maine Stonington blend in the black pot (3 gal), as I ran out of FFOF.
In the pots, I was aiming for 60% medium/ 30% perlite/ 10% earthworm castings. In addition, (2) tablespoons of dolomite lime were added and spread throughout the mix.

*These are all under a Spiderfarmer SF-2000 currently @40% in a 2x4. Once the final solo cups are ready for transplant, 3 plants will be moved to my other 2x4 tent with (2) SF-1000 lights.

Anyways, four seedlings were dropped into shot glasses of tap water on 7/17 to soak 24hrs then placed into solo cups of Pro-Mix HP. Some popped quicker than others but they all sprouted within 36-72hrs. The following week, Mephisto's Wedding seeds arrived which were popped right away and then the next day, I decided to pop an Owl Pellet (because, why not?) :biggrin:

Transplant day for the initial four seedlings. ~14-16 days from sprout:
8-4-22 - Copy.JPG

2 days after transplant:
8-6-22 - Copy.JPG

2 days later, 8/8:
8-8-22 - Copy.JPG

Today, from left to right in pots: strawberry nuggets, Mango Isle F2, BB#3 auto, Muchacha. In solo cups: Owl Pellet & Mephisto's Wedding:
8-9-22 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
I liked the pics in the other post, but this journal seems more descriptive... Looking good so far!

Hmm not sure why my pictures didn't show up in the body. I hit something on my keyboard and it seemed to post my thread when I wasn't ready. When I finalized, they are links instead of pictures?

*Should be fixed now.

I liked the pics in the other post, but this journal seems more descriptive... Looking good so far!

Last edited:
Today was transplant day of the Owl Pellet & Mephisto's Wedding:

From left to right: Mephisto's Wedding, Strawberry Nuggets, Mango Isle F2
8-11-22 - Copy.JPG

From left to right: BB#3 Auto, Owl Pellet, Muchacha:
8-11-22(2) - Copy.JPG

About 5 days ago, I topped Bruce Banner #3 and Muchacha at 4th node and Strawberry Nuggets at the 5th. I decided to leave Mango Isle alone this go around, seems a little small for her age, so I'll just let her be.

Also top dressed the initial four plants today (2 weeks from transplant). 4 tbsp of Dr. Earth Veg + 2 Tbsp of Flower Girl, scratched into topsoil. Watered in with 1/4 gal of tap ph'd to 6.5-6.7. I used 1/4 teaspoon of Recharge, about 2ml of cal-mag, and sprinkle of Yucca powder.

Left to right: Mephisto's Wedding, Strawberry Nuggets, Mango Isle F2
8-17-22(2).JPG

From left to right: BB#3 Auto, Owl Pellet, Muchacha
8-17-22.JPG

Things seem to be going smoothly, though I am not happy with my Mango Isle lol.

Alrighty, we're chugging along here, albeit with deficiencies, toxicities, etc. LOL.

All plants in Coast of Maine seem to be having magnesium deficiencies - Strawberry Nuggets is in a mix of FFOF/ CoM, so its getting it the worst.(epsom salt foliar feeding soon).

There is too much nitrogen in my FFOF mix for flower, so I have clawing going on with Muchacha, while nutrient burn is showing on the BB#3. Mango Isle F2 seems to be going okay so far, although stunted:

8-25-22(2).JPG
8-25-22(1).JPG
8-25-22(5).JPG
8-25-22(4).JPG

Back