wg-albums-wg2k13-picture203735-cut-trimmed-dried-frost-dragon-f2.jpg

Seed Bank: Dragon Master's Seed Co.

Strain: Frost Dragon (F2)

Did it autoflower?: Y/N

Soil/hydro: Hempy

Nutes: AN Sensi Grow, AN Connosieur, Sensizym, Nirvana and Crystal Burst

Light (kind and schedule): 600W HPS 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 73 Days

Dry Yield: Only chopped top cola as it was close to ready and being dry calls for need. Top Cola + immediate two satellite nodes under neath = 11g dry.

High/Effect Duration: It's a creeper, onset is about 4-6 minutes. For me it's a small burst of energy then a constant body buzz with good euphoria. Lots of laughter and off the wall ideas. Euphoria lasts about 60-75 minutes. Body Buzz last about 90 minutes to just under two hours for me. Creates a mild tingling feeling in eyes, neck, shoulders.

BAG APPEAL:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

Very resinous, dark earthy tones - not the most colorful bud, very basic color pallete. Dark green, orange, lush green.

GROWTH:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

Very slow to start, the first 30 days aren't very exciting.. Her vegetative growth seemed slow but continuous, small burst between Day 18 and Day 33.. then when it hits it's bloom cycle, it just doesn't stop - it's a constant push for bud.. every day I'd open my tent and see more pistils, more trichomes, bigger buds. She finished about 13" from pot edge to the top of the plant, I tied her out a bit to get the most of the satellite branches. All branches reach towards the top cola for a chandelier-esque look.

SMELL:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

The smell is something else, even with a very light cure (3 days), the smell comes out - there's no other way to describe it other than skunk. It's a very skunky smell with very slight lime undertones. It smells like straight up fire.

SMOKE:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

The smoke is some of the smoothest and most enjoyable of any AF I've grown, it tastes almost identical to how it smells with one added bonus. It has a very rich hash taste to it.

HIGH:
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif
star_emoticon.gif

The high is enjoyable, I like it - I reach it for it all times of the day. Wake and bake, out and about and again at night. It does bring the munchies on full blast which can typically lead to the itis.. it's not a full blown, knock you on your ass smoke - but it's a good high that can be used any time of the day. I think if I were to have let her amber up 100% (no amber on mine, at all) she would've been much more narcotic. Running out of space & needing a supply of smoke didn't allow for that.

Enjoy that smoke, wg:smokebuds:.. Great report :slap:.

One Love to ya brotha. :peace:

:slap: :smokebuds:

Thanks guys! I have two more going that I'm going to let run a bit longer and the rest of this lady will come down here soon, probably tomorrow or the day after. I wanted to let her run longer, but I needed to move plants around and since I have two more running I want to let them run longer. :thumbs:
Also, the bud shots are "nuggets" off of the top cola, there was in total, about 6 of those nuggets in the top cola alone, then one each for the two satellite branches. :dance:

Can't wait to try the F3 stock and the BX stock..

dang! said i gotta spread the love man! excellent report brotha man!:smokebuds:

Very nice, my man! :clap:

very nice report brother goodie! need to spread the love but i will get you back :thumbs:

im sure you will get the amber you want next run! -- just save some space ofcourse

:smokebuds: yojne <> enjoy bro! lol

Back