Indoor Fun with Autos

Day 33 of urban legends gorilla auto. Front 2 . In 4x4 tent. . Haven't even started stretching yet. Hopefully end up with 4 big girls .
IMG_20220602_134807.jpg

Hey @Bobbqp that's some impressive growth!!! Very nice!

I got a small update myself.
Things rolling smoothly, acid kush #1 is just around 3 weeks from harvest, #2 just finished stretching and is soon going to fill in!

Here is the view from outside the tent with acid kush2 in front:

autos general.JPG

A little better view of #2:

acid kush2 whole.JPG

And some shots of #1's resinous buds:

acid kush1 whole.JPG

acid kush1 top.JPG

acid kush1 top close.JPG

acid kush1 bud.JPG

Snapped some shots of dry mazarilla buds also:

mazarilla dry.JPG

mazarilla dry1.JPG

:smoking:
That's all for now!

Those are in 11 liters, I find good for around 100 grams/plant average, with 14 liters up to 200, of course depending on pheno. That's for the 50/50 soil/coco mix I use, coco a whole other game. Yeah I would go with 4 of them max in this size pot and 1.2x1.2 tent hehe, they fill any space nicely, a bit too much at times.

Last edited:
Those are in 11 liters, I find good for around 100 grams/plant average, with 14 liters up to 200, of course depending on pheno. That's for the 50/50 soil/coco mix I use, coco a whole other game.
Yeah I don't think all 4of my autos will fit in the tent . Might keep 1 gorilla auto and the incredible bulk auto under the se 3000. Had to pull off alot more big fan leaves today they were covering up all the side branches. Hoping for over 4 Oz a auto under this light .

Quite a few days have passed so an update is in order....

Acid kush 1 is now 85 days old, starting water only in the next few days, quite a pleasing finish, had to stake it to support branches

full

full

full

full

full

20 days behind it is acid kush 2 at 65 days, building its buds rapidly :biggrin:

full

full

full

full

Plus a photoperiod plant I harvested yesterday, interesting because it is a cross of original haze and gorilla girl xl auto from sweet seeds, took only 60 days from flip. Peculiar bud formation too

full

full

full

full

full

Hi! Long time no update!

I harvested one of the acid kush plants yesterday at 97 days, here she is fat and delicious

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

One more left before summer break, 77 days currently, soon to start on water only and I am done with autos for now. I tried to cut off cal mag after mid flowering but didn't take it very well, that's why the cupping plus some spotting

acid kush #2

full

full

full

full

full

full

Back