Game Changer - Mars Hydro SP 3000

This looks like a real sweet light. Good job MH

Hey @Jimmythenugg , the SP250 coverage is for 2'x5' flowering, we recommend SP3000x2 for 5'x5' tent will be better. If your growing area is 4'x4', SP3000x2, also can match, but it seems a little over.
If you consider Mars Hydro lights, I think TSL2000x2 will be the best choice for you. The TSL2000 unit price is 260usd on our official website.

Dear growers, we only accept USD on the official web, when you made the payment, your bank will calculate the price to your currency according to the exchange rate. We have the warehouse and repair center in the UK, offer free shipping, usually by DHL or Hermes, we promise 30 days money back, 1-year full warranty and 3-year limited warranty. You don't need to worry about the shipping and the after services. The website price is the final price. :smoking:

Growers, Mars Hydro SP3000 giveaway is going on, the last day, enter us to get the chance get a free SP3000 light

Mars Hydro SP3000 led grow light - game changer- commercial growing.jpg

SP3000 specification
Mars Hydro SP3000 specification-02.jpg

Spectrum
Mars Hydro Full Spectrum SP3000 LED Grow light-04.jpg

PPFD
Mars Hydro SP 3000 led grow light - PPFD - 4.jpg

Test in Mars Hydro grow tent
Mars Hydro SP3000 LED grow light- PPFD-03.jpg

Daisy chained dimming function, connect up to 15 lights
Mars Hydro SP3000 plant light - daisy chain dimming function-05.jpg

we only accept USD
Yeah I noticed when I followed the link you posted.
Let me know when you've fixed it so I can see the real pound value before I buy. Thanks

Back