Photography Genetic Anomalies - Please post your "weird" plant pics here with descriptions

Gold glue mutant over 2 weeks old
Screenshot_20181115-195837.png

Right before chop 12 wks later she is to the right
IMG_20181122_075244.jpg

inCollage_20180926_084843082.jpg
Iced grapefruit, self topped, one side normal stalk, the other looked like a wide flat extension cord... wish I had her indoors, woulda been a fun one to push, my outdoor spot only gets about 4 to 6 hrs direct lighting..

Tasty girl!

nice! @Arthur check out the Anomaly thread in the Reference section, this phenomena is called fasciation,... Spanglish had a prize specimen of this! ..there are harvest pics a page or down later...:greenthumb:

Weird plant. Found out its called Foxtailing and happened on 1 out of 2 dinamed autos. My 1st auto grow too!
I have a strain that foxtailed and is curing right now. It was heavy and very sticky. I don't get much sticky living in low humidity. Of course it shrank like the weird uncle who enjoys sitting in winter time Alaskan rivers. I ended up with near 2.75 ounces. I look forward to trying it soon. Hope you enjoy your foxtail too. Maybe we start the Foxtail Club. A very exclusive & chic membership

I have a strain that foxtailed and is curing right now. It was heavy and very sticky. I don't get much sticky living in low humidity. Of course it shrank like the weird uncle who enjoys sitting in winter time Alaskan rivers. I ended up with near 2.75 ounces. I look forward to trying it soon. Hope you enjoy your foxtail too. Maybe we start the Foxtail Club. A very exclusive & chic membership

LOL @ your wierd uncle.
Hopefully won't experience it again but you're right. Very sticky and mines CBD too. Just harvested and the yield looks impressive.
Not very good bag appeal but making coconut butter anyway so don't really care as long as it does the job.

IMG_20190108_165524.jpg

Wiierd little male with little to T-Rex satellites in no man's land!

A bit of stress early, rest of the plant is pretty normal but I don't want to use him if he is a potato..

@Waira should I avoid him?

f6

Actually he's pretty much a potato..

IMG_20190108_172132.jpg

IMG_20190108_172211.jpg

Little T-Rex arms have an extra sun leaf!

IMG_20190108_172220.jpg

First normal node branch also not right..

Potato fertilizer!

Yesterday i found this crazy leaf on my catpiss x moondawg girl.... :toke:

IMG_20190201_030420.jpg

Back