Getting worse! Help please

Luketheduke

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Gorilla Glue. Today now makes this little lady 2 weeks old. Shes in a mix of soil. Half is miracle gro (boooo i know) and half a mix of peat moss, coco coir and vermiculite. Its going on 2 days now since I watered (first water till run off). Her leaves started drooping/curling inward and has never recovered.

Today I have noticed that she has some yellowing/browning going on with a leaf so it must be getting worse.

Right now shes sitting under a ts1000 dropped power to 50% today at roughly 18". Lights on 24 hrs a day.

I was able to transplant today effortlessly.
(I transplanted into a new containter since my original fear was poor drainage/over watering) I had the new home all prepared. The soil stayed together when I placed her into the hole for the final home so I just filled it in around the plant.

The pictures show the plant in the cup before and in the new smart fabric pot. I have a little toothpick helping shlport the stem (although it can stand fine without it).

Temp day and night ranges w 60°-88°.
Rh is between 70%-85% % now but was bouncing between 35%-80% for the last 2 days. (I have since stabalized it).

Please help save my lady friend. The other 3 plants nearby arent near as bad.

Attachments

• 20210102_124130.jpg
    20210102_124130.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 30
  • 20210102_144136.jpg
    20210102_144136.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
You just transplanted but it looks really wet. Leaves curling down. What did the roots look like. Two weeks in you should have had a decent root ball with white roots.

what lights are you using? What is the distance from the pot? Do you have a regular fan moving the air?

Looks like a massive ph drop out and i'm sorry to say, but saving that pant doesn't work, especially if it's an auto........

Back