Auto Seeds GirlScoutCookies smoke report

oldnewbdude

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
SeedBank : Autoseeds

Strain: Girl Scout Cookies

Did it autoflower?: yes

Soil/hydro: Coco, 3 gallon fabric pots

Nutes: AN Sensi Coco (grow/bloom + calmag, big bud coco, overdrive)

Light (kind and schedule): 200w cob led (CLW sx250), 18/6

From seed to harvest date: Plant 1 = 95 days, plant 2 = 115 days

Dry Yield: Plant 1 = 71g, plant 2 = 156g (a significant amount of popcorn and larf from both plants was frozen for extraction, no idea on yield lost there)

High/Effect Duration: soaring, cerebral, immediate face slap that can be motivational in lower doses but quite stupefying and mind erasing in large quantities. Settles down after 15 or 20 minutes into a more reasonable fuzzy, talkative high with waves of head pressure, yep definitely still high as a kite sensations. Lasts a good hour or three but I'm always back in the jar by then anyway.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great
4 stars for me for yield alone, would be 5 but the drastic phenotypic variation between the two plants costs them a star.

BAG APPEAL: the buds are loose and airy, little budlets dotted along long stems, especially the second larger plant. I did a poor trim job, not any real looker to me. The frost helps, actual bud is lime green, pale orange pistils, despite being dry and floofy there's nice stickiness when handling.

THE GROWTH: my first grow so I don't have much to compare to, big plants that ran long but no major issues except space

THE SMELL: the woods after it rains, I have struggled to pin it down. Earth, funk, cedar, hints of fruit, not really the cookie smell but nice and fresh herbal floral kinda thing, slightly different between the two phenotypes, plant 1 leaning more towards fruit, pine and plant 2 leaning more towards funk, damp earth, cedar

THE SMOKE: fairly heavy expansive smoke but I'm gonna say that's me newbs dying and curing methods

THE HIGH: classic "sativa" uppy, it's pretty strong, I really enjoy the concentrates I've made from it (fresh frozen>ice water hash>rosin). Complex during its duration, hints of trippy and racy, weighs heavier on you over time. Only for social if they're consuming with you. Plant 1 seems to have the most potency.

20200713_192454.jpg

115 day heavy sativa pheno (2)
20200530_173858.jpg

95 day short pheno (1)
20200512_182334.jpg

SeedBank : Autoseeds

Strain: Girl Scout Cookies

Did it autoflower?: yes

Soil/hydro: Coco, 3 gallon fabric pots

Nutes: AN Sensi Coco (grow/bloom + calmag, big bud coco, overdrive)

Light (kind and schedule): 200w cob led (CLW sx250), 18/6

From seed to harvest date: Plant 1 = 95 days, plant 2 = 115 days

Dry Yield: Plant 1 = 71g, plant 2 = 156g (a significant amount of popcorn and larf from both plants was frozen for extraction, no idea on yield lost there)

High/Effect Duration: soaring, cerebral, immediate face slap that can be motivational in lower doses but quite stupefying and mind erasing in large quantities. Settles down after 15 or 20 minutes into a more reasonable fuzzy, talkative high with waves of head pressure, yep definitely still high as a kite sensations. Lasts a good hour or three but I'm always back in the jar by then anyway.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great
4 stars for me for yield alone, would be 5 but the drastic phenotypic variation between the two plants costs them a star.

BAG APPEAL: the buds are loose and airy, little budlets dotted along long stems, especially the second larger plant. I did a poor trim job, not any real looker to me. The frost helps, actual bud is lime green, pale orange pistils, despite being dry and floofy there's nice stickiness when handling.

THE GROWTH: my first grow so I don't have much to compare to, big plants that ran long but no major issues except space

THE SMELL: the woods after it rains, I have struggled to pin it down. Earth, funk, cedar, hints of fruit, not really the cookie smell but nice and fresh herbal floral kinda thing, slightly different between the two phenotypes, plant 1 leaning more towards fruit, pine and plant 2 leaning more towards funk, damp earth, cedar

THE SMOKE: fairly heavy expansive smoke but I'm gonna say that's me newbs dying and curing methods

THE HIGH: classic "sativa" uppy, it's pretty strong, I really enjoy the concentrates I've made from it (fresh frozen>ice water hash>rosin). Complex during its duration, hints of trippy and racy, weighs heavier on you over time. Only for social if they're consuming with you. Plant 1 seems to have the most potency.

View attachment 1214244
115 day heavy sativa pheno (2)
View attachment 1214245
95 day short pheno (1)
View attachment 1214246

congratz & u now have a shiny lil badge :smoking: to display it, jus go to profile > badgez & click on the lil megaphone icon beside it :thumbsup: ppp

Back